The Suck Thread

IndieGirl

TNPer
TNP Nation
IndieGirl
For things that more than just annoy you.

i.e.:

People who wait too long to turn on a turn arrow so only 2 cars make it through before the light goes red again: YOU SUCK!!!

People who steal my lovely deliciously tasty breakfast from my very plate, you suck.

Is it bad that I'd find these acceptable defences for assaulting someone?

People who obnoxiously play their music even when you know they have headphones.

People who aren't funny, but who think they truly are, and go around telling everyone in the office the same story trying to get them to laugh...

People who try to be funny are the unfunniest. The most hilarious people never really try to be funny, they just are.

People who don't like you because you don't have the same interests as them: YOU SUCK!

You

OH CRAP OH MY GOD GET REKT OMFG MLG DANK MUTHAFECKIN MEMES HOLY SHET LOL LMFAO EKS DEE GG M8 GET ASSKIK'T OMFG LOL WOMBO COMBO :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

large.gif

Kasch:
People who obnoxiously play their music even when you know they have headphones.
People who play music obnoxiously loud in a silent classroom WITH EARBUDS ON AND YOU CAN STILL HEAR IT YOU ARE THE WORST

Teachers who take advantage of their authority to assume that they can do whatever they want.

Those who do not wish to hold a civilized debate, and resort to foul and horrid language in order to get their point across.

Back