Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
I just found this.

What do you guys think about it? This was five years ago. Do we know a bit more now? What should we do with the discovery of a veritable New Earth?

EDIT: Actually, I just realized, we should probably move this from Current Events. :fish:

How interesting it will be to see the advancement in space exploration, once those little satellite drone things are sent into space, we can be sure to discover things we never thought we'd even find out. Hallelujah to the future!

There's tons of planets like Earth in the habitable zone and can support life. There's also an earth-like planet that is part-too hot and part-too cold, except there's a small area in the Goldilocks zone that is safe.

Yeah, I've heard of that before. But we also need to consider that what we look at through telescopes is going to be completely different than what we see through new technology, as the same light has not reached us yet. So all of these little satellites are going to capture much newer images.

Kasch:
Yuno:
we have no way of seeing if there's aliens on there at this point o_o
Yeah, and I doubt there will be any life that we can find there.
You never know. We obviously haven't seen any artificial lights on the planet, so life there could just be primitive.

Syrixia:
Kasch:
Yuno:
we have no way of seeing if there's aliens on there at this point o_o
Yeah, and I doubt there will be any life that we can find there.
You never know. We obviously haven't seen any artificial lights on the planet, so life there could just be primitive.
We must also remember that if advanced alien life does exist, they might be viewing an Earth from millions of years ago, and same with us depending on the distance.

Back