Greetings!

Members of the North Pacific, Greetings,

The Isle of Grossmania thanks you all for the warm welcome you have given our young nation, and for the unmatched regional infrastructure and resources that so many of you have built together. It is clear that many hours of dedicated work has gone into building this region, and we are honored to become a part of it.

We look forward to meeting the many constituent nations of the North Pacific, and working with you all to keep our region strong.

Grossmania:
Members of the North Pacific, Greetings,

The Isle of Grossmania thanks you all for the warm welcome you have given our young nation, and for the unmatched regional infrastructure and resources that so many of you have built together. It is clear that many hours of dedicated work has gone into building this region, and we are honored to become a part of it.

We look forward to meeting the many constituent nations of the North Pacific, and working with you all to keep our region strong.
Hello Nation States of the North Pacific,

I agree with you Isle of Grossmania in that they have been extremely helpful in getting all of us smaller states here. Likewise, I can see the effort that was put in over the course of a much longer time than either of us could probably say for ourselves here. Although I am not fully sure if I can put forth the effort that I am sure that many here put in, I will do my best to match that effort and again, using what you said, keeping our region strong.

Back