Try and not get teary after seeing this

Johanness

TNPer
Arux am back into Pacific of North. Also if you're an admin/mod you can archive the North Pacific Countryball Club, I'm not doing anything with that anymore.

It's based off another story, I think.
fzGETr9.png

I've seen this comic before, made by someone else.

Also, I didn't cry! Give me a medal! :winner:

I felt nothing and this was the first time I had seen it.

Johanness:
You're not supposed to actually cry at this... but look at the Reddit Discussion! Everyone else was teary... :(
I've never considered Reddit to be a bastion of intellect or reason, and therefore have zero concern over whether or not people there got emotional over a poorly structured and inaccurate cartoon story.

But, thanks for the offer.

Gracius Maximus:
Johanness:
You're not supposed to actually cry at this... but look at the Reddit Discussion! Everyone else was teary... :(
I've never considered Reddit to be a bastion of intellect or reason, and therefore have zero concern over whether or not people there got emotional over a poorly structured and inaccurate cartoon story.

But, thanks for the offer.
This. Literally this. Upvoted good sir!

EDIT: Thanks for the reddit gold, stranger!

Meh, I don't really care how bad a comic looks unless it's actually good. But now that I look at the comic again, it doesn't seem as good anymore.

Johanness everyone in here is just too worried about looking like the tough guy ok. It's not a bad comic. In fact it stayed in my mind today as I was in my uni classes on great-power relations.

latest

Yeah, this was pretty much my reaction to the comic. The Joyous burning of Christmas Trees.

and yes, I didn't cry at Mufasa dying either... or Bambi's mother...

I started tearing up, but then the last image made me laugh, where America's deflating.

Glad you're back, Syr Aru Johanness!

I didn't agree with what it said about America being popular & kind. No tears from me either, just a confused look about why anyone would make this.

mcmasterdonia:
I didn't agree with what it said about America being popular & kind. No tears from me either, just a confused look about why anyone would make this.
It's probably based off another story. But some of it's true.

Strong -- Big & Powerful Military
Popular -- Well, USball is popular. He's the most viewed article on the polandball wiki. And every Immigrant wants to go there. Canada is like the place to go if they can't get a Greencard/Citizenship in the US.
Smart -- I don't know. He organized a good battle plan to win independence? One of the Highest Literacy Rates in the world? Ranks at least in the top 20 of best education system?

Syrixia:
Wolfsea:
Syrixia:
Wolfsea:
Bambi's mother...
Oh güter gott you have no soul.

THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU! THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU!
Won't work, the person who owns my soul is practically a saint
I don't see how the fiery demons of Hell are saints. :tb1: :fish:
She;s anything but a demon, complete opposite. Every pure-hearted beauty needs her beast.

Johanness:
Ranks at least in the top 20 of best education system?
35th in Math. 23rd in Reading. 27th in Science. - Source.

16th of 24 in Literacy. 22nd of 24 for Numeracy. - Source.

32nd of 34 for % of Graduates in natural sciences and engineering. - Source.

20th of 35 OECD countries for Student Skills. Source.

Johanness:
Strong -- Big & Powerful Military
Popular -- Well, USball is popular. He's the most viewed article on the polandball wiki. And every Immigrant wants to go there. Canada is like the place to go if they can't get a Greencard/Citizenship in the US.
Smart -- I don't know. He organized a good battle plan to win independence?
-Military powerful only because we're pouring money into it like it's 1989 (and the Cold War is still on)
-Popular- not really. We happen to be the nearest stable country for many of those immigrants. Also I fail to see what Polandball wiki view status has anything to do with popularity.
-Smart- he had French support and a few bold commanders.

Johanness:
St George:
Johanness:
Ranks at least in the top 20 of best education system?
35th in Math. 23rd in Reading. 27th in Science. - Source.

16th of 24 in Literacy. 22nd of 24 for Numeracy. - Source.

32nd of 34 for % of Graduates in natural sciences and engineering. - Source.

20th of 35 OECD countries for Student Skills. Source.
Seriously? Y u hate Murica so much?!
Y u hate truth so much?

Back