Hawks Descend on LatinoAmerica!

Discord
COE#7110
2FRjneI.png

Hawks Descend on LatinoAmerica!

The Black Hawks have done it again! At the minor update on January 23, the delegate of LatinoAmerica was toppled by a coalition of 21 nations from The Black Hawks and our friends and allies, . At the update, the outgoing delegate had 18 native endorsements and two defender endorsements.

The Black Hawks are now hosting a concert in LatinoAmerica featuring none other than the legendary Richie Valens! The earth-shattering performance being brought on by the musical genius is in fact so good that it has caused several self-deportation from the natives of the host region, along with the ex delegate which has taken on the French strategy. Nonetheless, the rockin' vibes of Richie Valans will pass all borders, much like the populace of the region, and enrich the lives of all those that hear them. So don't waste any time and spend your hard-earned endorsements to join us in this sweet, sweet concert which is bound to leave one hell of a mark in NS music history!

Regions assisting in the raid and occupation include Albion, Europeia, The Land of Kings and Emperors, DEN, Auralia, and Brotherhood of Shadows. The Black Hawks point was Major Marselesk, and nine other Black Hawks were part of the update force:
  • General Crushing Our Enemeis
  • Colonel Severisen
  • Lieutenant Tikal
  • Sergeant Festavo
  • Private First Class Dreadhawk
  • Private First Class Kyorgia Vasentius
  • Private First Class Oakenfist
  • Private First Class Raid 2 Kill
  • Private First Class Raionitu

We would like to thank all those who are assisting in the occupation, and hope everyone enjoys the concert! Defenders will be denied entry ;)

Addendum:

In a surprise turn of events, the founder of LatinoAmerica was awakened by the loud concert, and is not a Valens fan! The crowd has been forcibly dispersed and the band is now rocking in The Rejected Realms...I guess we were a little rowdy.

The show must go on! I'd love to have a Richie Valens concert here. Well, without the occupation part. :3

I don't know if the addendum was supposed to be comical or not, but as I read the first post, and read the second one immediately after, I couldn't help but chuckle.

Back