You know what? In the end, it's all good.

Darcania

official floof
-
Pronouns
he/they
TNP Nation
Darcania
Discord
@zephyrkul
Hey, everyone.

Ok, first, a disclaimer: I'm not coming back to NS. I likely won't even be able to read many replies. I just thought that I left in too much of a sour note, and, since this is Christmas, I just thought I should resolve that.

In the end, after all that's happened in my short time here, I am glad that I found my way to NS, and especially to TNP. (Thanks, RNG God. Or Feyt or whatever.) The people here (and no doubt plenty people NS-wide) are imaginative, helpful, and friendly, and that makes a great community, no matter what happens. There may have been stressful times (plenty, in fact), but, in the end, I really am glad that I found TNP.

There were a few decisions at the end that I disagreed with, and I still disagree with them, but, as I remember, I was an ass with the whole thing. Again, I still disagree, but my little stratagem of just stubbornly charging through like a bull didn't help. So, Nierr, if you see this, consider this an apology for me being a jerk during that whole argument.

To everyone else I have had an argument with (especially Syrixia), I also apologize. I can be way too stubborn and possessive too often, and I'm sorry I showed that to such great people as you.

Ok. It's been a while, and I'm tired, so I doubt I covered anything, and I apologize if the above apology is short (have I mentioned that I'm tired?) but I hope everyone here has had a great Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or whatever holiday you may or may not celebrate around this time, since you all deserve it.

~[me]

Merry Christmas! Thanks for being a shoulder to cry on and a wall to bounce off of (like in excitement...pretend that made sense). Even if we never talk again, I want you to personally know, I wish the best of you, and hope all of your wildest dreams come true. If you do have a chance though, stick around for the elections, they should be good this year, and I'll probably need a guide as I throw my ring in the hat and "go for the maroon"!

:P Silly me, I got sidetracked. Have a great new year!

-Bootsie De Luca

There's always a place here for you, should you choose to return.

Well, Happy New Year, people. Decided to come back and read the replies.

Bootsie:
Merry Christmas! Thanks for being a shoulder to cry on and a wall to bounce off of (like in excitement...pretend that made sense). Even if we never talk again, I want you to personally know, I wish the best of you, and hope all of your wildest dreams come true. If you do have a chance though, stick around for the elections, they should be good this year, and I'll probably need a guide as I throw my ring in the hat and "go for the maroon"!

:P Silly me, I got sidetracked. Have a great new year!

-Bootsie De Luca

I gave out an email to contact me before I left. I even specifically encouraged you to email me, but the conversation petered out very quickly. We can even RP, but it may take me a bit to get back up to speed, since I haven't really written at all since *checks notes* August 8th. As for the elections, I don't know how I would really help out, and I'm not going to stick around after this; just a quick well wishes before I go again. Good luck with the election, though.

Lord Ravenclaw:
There's always a place here for you, should you choose to return.

Well... I don't really know how to say this, but after what happened, I sincerely don't believe that. Thanks for the sentiment, though. Congrats on the administrator position, too.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Good to here from you, Darcania. Merry Christmas!

Good to hear from you, too, Tomb. Hope everything turned out all right after your court case, but considering your court position, it appears to have gone quite well in the end.

Andrew:
Merry Christmas, (and if we dont hear from you) Have a happy New Year :P

Well, here I am wishing a Happy New Year!

Syrixia:
Darcania:
especially Syrixia
Awwwww, I wub yuo. :tb2: :hug:

We miss you here at TNP! Merry Christmas and here's to you!

:rum:

jVOoyeG.jpg

Oh, I'm sure TNP's doing fine without me. After all, as your signature says, the whole RP section revolves around you.

Darcania:
Oh, I'm sure TNP's doing fine without me. After all, as your signature says, the whole RP section revolves around you.
Aha...AHAHAHA...AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :bat:

Back