Admin Requests

Chasmanthe:
Gaspo, Almaniania (Alvino Castillion) and Scandigrad still have their nations in TNP, please can you remask them as Citizen?
If the nations in question or the speaker requests it, I will get right on to it.

Yeah, Chas is correct - Sophistry too, if he's remasked to member.

If it would help in the future, I can try to include the masking they should receive in my posts? So, something like, "So-and-so has resigned from the RA/failed to log in for 30 days/missed 4 consecutive votes and should be remasked as a citizen", "Such-and-such's TNP nation has CTE'd and should be remasked as a former citizen", or "Blah de blah has moved their TNP nation out of the region and should be remasked as a member". Work for you?

SillyString:
Yeah, Chas is correct - Sophistry too, if he's remasked to member.

If it would help in the future, I can try to include the masking they should receive in my posts? So, something like, "So-and-so has resigned from the RA/failed to log in for 30 days/missed 4 consecutive votes and should be remasked as a citizen", "Such-and-such's TNP nation has CTE'd and should be remasked as a former citizen", or "Blah de blah has moved their TNP nation out of the region and should be remasked as a member". Work for you?
Done! (Plus GM too)

And yes, if you can remember where ppl go, indicated current vs. former vs. member would be nice :)

Chasmanthe:
can the voting thread be locked please?
Not technically an admin request, since it can be done by one of the global mods.

Regardless, done. I also pinned the results thread for you (if you do not want this pinned please do state).

Jamie:
Chasmanthe:
Not technically an admin request, since it can be done by one of the global mods.

Regardless, done. I also pinned the results thread for you (if you do not want this pinned please do state).
My colleague Scarpanto will check our notes and confirm whether that thread should be pinned. I have an inkling that the guidelines stipulate the results thread should not be pinned... but I need to go back to work can't check it right now.

Can punk d and Blue Wolf II be unmasked as court justices?

The newly elected justices and attorney general will need to be masked once they have taken their oaths...

Chasmanthe:
Jamie:
Chasmanthe:

My colleague Scarpanto will check our notes and confirm whether that thread should be pinned. I have an inkling that the guidelines stipulate the results thread should not be pinned... but I need to go back to work can't check it right now.

Can punk d and Blue Wolf II be unmasked as court justices?

The newly elected justices and attorney general will need to be masked once they have taken their oaths...
Done

Scumshire and Bulldookey have missed 4 consecutive votes and failed to vote in the past 20 days and are removed from the RA. They should be remasked as citizens.

SillyString:
Scumshire and Bulldookey have missed 4 consecutive votes and failed to vote in the past 20 days and are removed from the RA. They should be remasked as citizens.
Done. Bulldookey had manages 2 posts; scumshire 23.

I just posted my oath.

I currently have a Justice masking, but I think its incorrectly applied as I can see neither the Private Chambers nor the Special Chambers. It may be because until two minutes ago I had not yet taken my oath. Thanks for your help.

Abbey Anumia, Mall, John uppercrest, Darcia, and Cross have also missed the last 4 votes and have not voted in a 20 day period, and should be remasked as citizens. :(

SillyString:
Abbey Anumia, Mall, John uppercrest, Darcia, and Cross have also missed the last 4 votes and have not voted in a 20 day period, and should be remasked as citizens. :(
Done

Abbey retains her army mask until I am told otherwise.

mcmasterdonia:
Fixed - you can see the normal chambers.

I thought that the Special Chambers were only added to the Justice masking when required for THO's?
Apologies for the double post. There is an ongoing case in the Special Chambers that before the recent judicial election was handled by the then CJ and two THOs, one of them being myself. Can I please have access to that forum so that I can review that thread? Thanks.

Yo.

Can I have the "Current WA RaV" Autotool text amended to just say:

"This resolution is currently up for vote in the WA."

In other words, if you could just take out the text about who is eligible to vote since that's now outdated.

Thanks.

Sanctaria:
Yo.

Can I have the "Current WA RaV" Autotool text amended to just say:

"This resolution is currently up for vote in the WA."

In other words, if you could just take out the text about who is eligible to vote since that's now outdated.

Thanks.
done

As per schweizweld's resignation and exodus from the region, they have been removed from the RA and should be remasked as member.

R3n has apparently had his NPA masking messed up - could an admin please check he has access to the NPA forum?

I've decided to stop "conditionally admitting" RA applicants before they're security checked. That way if they leave TNP shortly after applying, we don't get as much paperwork.

Back