Admin Requests

Are we aware that the GA and SC Archiving does slightly different subject line formatting, depending on where it's going? See here. Not a huge deal, but it makes the parallelistic side of me twitchy.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Please perform security checks on Mattia and give them NPA masking if they pass.
In addition to that, Hiskjriaana, New Ducklands, and Panzertanken all need security checks and NPA masking.

And please give Aragnatim NPA masking.

Thanks.
All done except for Panzertanken. There is something odd about their IP address - i think it may be a university hall of residence. Perhaps another admin could check?

Kialga:
As per the announcement here and the oath here, can an admin please remask me as a Deputy Minister.

In addition, can my NPA Masking be removed, I privately resigned it QuietDad about a month ago. Thank you in advance.
Done, i think. Let us know if your masking causes any problems.

flemingovia:
All done except for Panzertanken. There is something odd about their IP address - i think it may be a university hall of residence. Perhaps another admin could check?
Yep, it's an educational IP. I'd agree with your assessment.

Mister Masses:
The following nation has CTE'd and should be remasked from citizen to former resident:

Rach

The following nation has left the region and shall have their citizenship revoked:

Caelryck

The following nations have failed to post in the last 30 days and shall be remasked from citizen to resident:

Crushing Our Enemies
Dalimbar
muller1025
Garden Bast
artiza

Thank you very much, Admins!

Humbly,

Mister Masses
Rach is done

I was not sure how you wanted Caelryck remasked. That nation was not a citizen: they were masked as "member". I have made them a former resident for now. Please confirm that this is correct.

CoE, Dali, and the rest were remaked by me, at your request, yesterday. oopsy.

flemingovia:
Mister Masses:
The following nation has CTE'd and should be remasked from citizen to former resident:

Rach

The following nation has left the region and shall have their citizenship revoked:

Caelryck

The following nations have failed to post in the last 30 days and shall be remasked from citizen to resident:

Crushing Our Enemies
Dalimbar
muller1025
Garden Bast
artiza

Thank you very much, Admins!

Humbly,

Mister Masses
Rach is done

I was not sure how you wanted Caelryck remasked. That nation was not a citizen: they were masked as "member". I have made them a former resident for now. Please confirm that this is correct.

CoE, Dali, and the rest were remaked by me, at your request, yesterday. oopsy.
My apologies, Caelryck as a former resident is what I meant to request. And thank you, sorry for the duplicate request! I'll update the spreadsheet accordingly.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The TNP nations of the following have CTE'd, they should be remasked from citizens to former residents: North Harmoneia, Maharani, and Nopans.

Thank you.

Done. :)

Cobbe and ben wright jr need security checks and NPA masking if the pass. Please and thank you :)

Cobbe passed admin security check for the RA. Ben wright jr did not. I'll add Cobbe's mask when he's admitted to the RA.

Err.... I don't have permission to start votes in the RA?

Edit: Sorry, to clarify, I can't start a new topic in the Voting Floor.

The following nations have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days and should, therefore, be remasked from citizens to residents: Hermaes, Flosstopia, Sovereign of Magnatera, stormyfrett, MyUsernameIsALie, tSRoNK, fhr2208, Soggy Bagel, goldenqueen, JetS, and Gradea.

Also, Francis Green's TNP nation has left the region, they should be remasked from citizen to member.

Thank you, and apologies for the backlog there, irregularity of admissions has been meaning that large groups of citizens all become removeable at around the same time lately.

Zyvetskistaahn:
The following nations have failed to post on the forum in the last thirty days and should, therefore, be remasked from citizens to residents: Hermaes, Flosstopia, Sovereign of Magnatera, stormyfrett, MyUsernameIsALie, tSRoNK, fhr2208, Soggy Bagel, goldenqueen, JetS, and Gradea.

Also, Francis Green's TNP nation has left the region, they should be remasked from citizen to member.

Thank you, and apologies for the backlog there, irregularity of admissions has been meaning that large groups of citizens all become removeable at around the same time lately.
To add to this, there are quite a lot of citizen applications recently (roughly 2-5 per day), please let me know if there is anything I can do to help the Administrative Team process everything!

Humbly,

Mister Masses

Mister Masses:
Zyvetskistaahn:

To add to this, there are quite a lot of citizen applications recently (roughly 2-5 per day), please let me know if there is anything I can do to help the Administrative Team process everything!

Humbly,

Mister Masses
If I may speak on behalf of the Admin team: I am positive they are doing all they can, they are all very busy as I understand it. Lord Ravenclaw does the security checks, and he is busy being Delegate as well. Not to mention RL can be a real b**ch. I'm sure it'll be done as soon as it can be.

Mobeen Farhan and Esanapa both need NPA masking if they pass the security checks. Thanks.
Mobeen Farhan fails sercurity check. (S)he seems to be running at least three accounts on the forum.

Esanapa is done.

Zyvetskistaahn:

Done.

Tsronk retains NPAF masking.

The North Pacific Treaty Organisation subforum is no longer in use, and the RP Moderation team would like to request it archived.

Back