Back to the Future Day!

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
Someone had to make it. Today's the day when Marty goes into the future in Back to the Future II! So what did we get right and what did we get horribly wrong? :winner:

plembobria:
We haven't abolished all lawyers. Also no tiny dehydrated pizza.
Not true on the second one. A company called Pizza Express has created Instant Pizza.

On another note, we also have hands-free videogames (IE: Kinect) as well as hoverboards! Although, they're currently extremely expensive and require a special surface to be able to run on. Or, run above. XD

Syrixia:
On another note, we also have hands-free videogames (IE: Kinect) as well as hoverboards! Although, they're currently extremely expensive and require a special surface to be able to run on. Or, run above. XD
So I guess they don't run on water...

plembobria:
Syrixia:
So I guess they don't run on water...
Sadly no. Unless you're Jesus. Or John Cena.

I heard Jaws 20 is gonna have 2 sharks. It's gonna get reallllly personal.

Guys, TSP is making a time capsule nation. People send in loads of telegrams, and then Kringle (who's running it) will let it CTE. He has a timer set to go off in two years, when the capsule nation will be revived and the telegrams retrieved and made public.
Cool idea, right?

OMG YES. We should totally do that in C&E!

What sucks though is that the Cubs winning the world series didn't happen. They lost to the Mets last night. :(

Hopefully most of us would have become sane and focused on RL instead of being completely addicted to NS in two years time xD

Syrixia will be President of Murrica by then.

Nah. I have no interest in running for the presidency. I have higher aspirations.

Novus ordo seclorum.

So should we do it? If we do I'd prefer to have people who have been around a while and aren't leaving anytime soon in charge.

Nebula:
So should we do it? If we do I'd prefer to have people who have been around a while and aren't leaving anytime soon in charge.
How about me? :lol:

Back