So Much More: OOC

Syrixia

The one, the true, the great.
-
TNP Nation
Syrixia
Discord
TrialByDance#0419
Cronaal's creativity is taking a tumble, as he's told me, so we talked and decided to null canon Lara x Rohit.

Fortunately, Xentherida stepped in and now it's Sophia (sister of King Christian III) x Rohit!

The Syrixo-Xentheridan alliance is about to become So Much More!

Syrixia:
Cronaal's creativity is taking a tumble, as he's told me, so we talked and decided to null canon Lara x Rohit.

Fortunately, Xentherida stepped in and now it's Sophia (sister of King Christian III) x Rohit!

The Syrixo-Xentheridan alliance is about to become So Much More!
Wtf

He's supporting the ebil Empress Vegeta tho.

U kidding me m8?

So Syrixia, your post could be about the Syrixians entering the room, with Rohit and Sophia captivated by each other. We can skip the rest of the conference, with minor details about its results, and then (Rohit from the hotel his delegation is staying in, Sophia at the palace) a phone call arranging to meet up. Something like that?

Well hold on; I want to see how the Novrith Conference, or at least its current topic goes. You'll see why in a bit.

Just wanted to say thanks, Syr, for posting the reply for me. And to those who are wondering about why I am posting this, its because this 3DS, which can't copy&paste, is one of the only devices that passes the DNS issue. However, I am able to fully access the internet, if the issue lightens for a few hours.

For when they meet in Den Fäviken, I think it should be very formal, with only traces of casualness. They're both leaders of a nation in an upmarket restaurant, having a mostly political discussion. For attire, abandon Rohit's pea coat, and make him wear something more formal; a dinner jacket, or something similar. Sophia will be wearing a long, elegant dress. Also, with the phone call, since (currently) they sort of like each other (a deep-down feeling of affection?), get some flirting in, or a 'compliment' ("you look beautiful tonight", et cetera) (or potentially when they meey) something similar; I plan on making Sophia blush at such a thing, but not with embarrassment, more like a deep affection for Rohit. Also, they go on several 'dates', which, while I don't mind RP'ing, we can skip.

One more thing; do you mind if I take the response that you posted for me and modify it a bit? I have some things to add, and things to edit.

Alrighty. At the moment it's just a few corrections of things, but I'm adding in a new paragraph about her current feelings for Rohit, and her view on Bhargava and Syrixia.

Seeing as there hasn't been a reply in such a time, I think the RP is currently postponed until a later date, seeing as Syrixia is busy in other RPs, and is changing Rhuvanland. Unless Syr makes a reply, of course...

I'll be honest; it feels like old news to me. I'm the kind of person who needs to keep doing new stuff or else I get bored.

That said, if we did a wedding RP, I could do that. Because it's new. And that's also why I like my RPs quick.

Back