-
Pronouns
They/Them
TNP Nation
Guslantis
Discord
bootsie
Heya!

It's Bootsie (as if you didn't read my username prior to reading this) and I need help. Haha, well, that too, but I meant with a server for Minecraft PE that I've been working on. My friend and I sat on the computer one day and tried to set one up and it blew up in our faces (metaphorically). So, being the loud mouth that I am, I told him that I had a bunch of tech friends that I could consult to help build it. He really looks up to me for technology stuff like this, and I feel pretty bad that I couldn't get this running. Anyone have experience in Minecraft PE server building? I don't obviously.

(P.S. I don't know if this is in the right place. If it isn't, sorry for posting here.)

Sorry, I have no clue how to do any of that stuff, but holy **** I just found the pictures of your(?) guinea pigs(?) in your signature! One of them's eating a cupcake! Ahh! *dies*
Also, maybe you could give some specific details as to what went wrong so when someone with experience in these matters comes along they can fix the issue more quickly. Did it not load? Did it not let people join it? Were you using any mods?

Back