Réttondia OOC

A micronation consisting of 50 people won't merit a response from any government (which have other matters to worry about); I hope you realize that.

Just wait, Kannex.

@Nebula just to clarify, they're really more moderate right, but they're called extremists because everyone in Hisk is so leftist.

Ryccia:
Can I mercilessly kill Nebulan Forces in a bombing campaign? Plz?
Listen, Ryccia. And I say this to you as a friend and someone who is looking to help you here in the wonderful world of TNP roleplay.

Our world, Eras, is not a battleground for national governments to go nuts in. There are tiny little virtual people who live in our virtual nations and have virtual jobs and make the virtual wheels of Eras keep turning.

We try to be as true to realism as possible. We have standards of peace. Unless you want to be flurried with international condemnation, I suggest you recognize these. Just my :2c: ; though I know that many people here can agree.

Butbutbutbutbut... but...

Nebula............ must... defend... Réttondia... injustice...

I don't want him invading them! Is not fair! :(

Ryccia:
Butbutbutbutbut... but...

Nebula............ must... defend... Réttondia... injustice...

I don't want him invading them! Is not fair! :(
If he dares invade anything at this point, he'll have political hell to pay. :lol: Injustice, inschmustice.

1, Réttondia is a fascist state whose "independence" violates the territorial sovereignty of Hiskjriaana. And 2, I'm pretty sure smart politicians don't base their political decisions solely on morals. Just randomly mobilizing one's army and attacking someone because MUH FREHDUMS won't lead to anything good for you.

I'm so confused by this. Nebula is gearing up for war and Syrixia is playing the role of peacemaker. Excuse me while I go and check that hell hasn't frozen over because it sure seems like it has at this point...

Kalti:
I'm so confused by this. Nebula is gearing up for war and Syrixia is playing the role of peacemaker. Excuse me while I go and check that hell hasn't frozen over because it sure seems like it has at this point...
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You won't fare well in getting your message heard if you keep labeling democratic conservatives as "fascists"...

Just to clarify here, I'm setting Réttondia up as having all the qualifications for independence. As far as I know, they aren't violating anyone's territorial sovereignty.

Back