FRANCOS SYTARENNE FOR DELEGATE

Johanness

TNPer
Hello my comrades! I, wannabe of Francos Spain Francos Sytarenne has decided to join ze delegacy!

I wish to start the New North Pacific Order new Democratic Government of the North Pacific and establish a dictatorial government and overthrow these other filthy feeder regions strengthen our region and destroy support our allies. I has come to believe that all the clueless text written by noobs constitutional rights have been broken by the corrupt former leaders of the North Pacific Region. We don't need We need more of a freedom of speech and freedom of choice in our region. So what do you say? Destroy the government and eject/ban all corrupt powerful nations Francos Sytarenne for Delegate.

Wow I suck at speeches. I'm never going to become Delegate.
img-thing

For a joke campaign, this actually made me laugh. :lol:

GG Sytarenne, GG. :P

Sytarenne:
So you're saying i'm going to become Delegate and my speech sucks? :OOO
Pretty much, yes. Apart from the becoming delegate bit.

I do wonder why you are shooting for the delegate chair first time round rather than doing a term as Vice Delegate first?

how did francos spain even ever become Delegate of the Pacific if he should have a campaign topic like this

Sytarenne:
how did francos spain even ever become Delegate of the Pacific if he should have a campaign topic like this
I give up, mate, I just don't get your sense of humour. Too bizarre and bewildering for my tastes.

Back