The North Pacific Countryball Club

Johanness

TNPer
The North Pacific Countryball is an organization of people who like posting, creating, and maybe sharing Polandball Comics.

'nuf said

I'm in...
but here's an idea: why the heck does a countryball artists' group need a constitution? I think we should get rid of that and use this wonderful thing called Common Sense instead.

You are breaking 1:6 of the Constitution. "Don't ask why we need a Constitution. Period." :P

Anyway you both are accepted

Sytarenne:
Yes. It's called Junior Editor.

Just one question:
The nation "cronaal" does not exist.
This is the only post I'll do in this Off-Topic convo.

Cronaal was deleted by NS Mods for breaking rules, I was not given a reason but I can guess why. I use Melfi as my TNP nation now, hence why I'm a citizen still.

Me join. :D

Well, atleast your not as lazy as me who just adds a bunch of images from the internet and my flag, then turn it into a circle for my Sytarenneball. I'm going to make a new one soon.

Sytarenne:
Well, atleast your not as lazy as me who just adds a bunch of images from the internet and my flag, then turn it into a circle for my Sytarenneball. I'm going to make a new one soon.
Ah, I prefer yours. It looks very nice and much more professional, plus, Cronaal's flag is too long to do that.

anschluss.png
comparison.png
iamgodhere.png
theoldcrew.png
overlyattachedsyrixia.jpg
Perspective.png

HE4Y9iQ.png

PLKwprn.png

kdKNorI.png

Sytarenne:
Wait you need to announce your jobs first, right now you can choose any rank.
Committee, since I'm pretty experienced in countryballs.

I can make funny countryballs, but my software options suck. Where do I fit in?

PS: Cronaal, the creepy eyeball thing on mine is supposed to be an eyepatch, just because.

Nebula:
I can make funny countryballs, but my software options suck. Where do I fit in?

PS: Cronaal, the creepy eyeball thing on mine is supposed to be an eyepatch, just because.
What do you think of my rendition of you?

Nebula:
xzfajdcghndpqopx.png
I like that, but remember countryballs pokes fun at international stereotypes and relations. That seems a bit like a generic comic.

Syrixia:
Nebula:
xzfajdcghndpqopx.png
I like that, but remember countryballs pokes fun at international stereotypes and relations. That seems a bit like a generic comic.
Better things will come. Patience.

In the meantime, we need our own version of this:
comics-countryballs-how-X-see-1832819.jpeg
And yes, I have seen yours, but it doesn't cover very many nations, and I think everyone wants to have a say in how their country is represented.

First, in orderz to make a Countryball Comic, we need to use stereotypes for each ball.

Like Sytarennes Stereotype is:
  • Raining and Snowing all the time
  • Obsession with Waffles and Pancakes
  • Nice as in way too nice (Like in a war Sytarenne fought they let the opposing team pass a bridge in the middle of a battle
    because they couldn't pass it so they could fight there)
  • Cookies. Nuf said

Sytarenne:
Here is a handrawn version of Sytarenneball:
GToxozX.png

Should I change my avatar to it? :p
Fix up the edges where you filled in with MS Paint, MS Paint's fill tool is horrendous.

Sytarenne:
I use Paint.net, not MS paint, and the fill tool does suck. But you won't be able to see it when it's smaller
Hmm, you could use magic wand and fill like that.
But yes, it might be less visible when smaller.

Let's make these balls for every active rper, we would ask what their stereotypes are and make a ball out of it. Each member of this club would make a couple of balls.

Sytarenne:
First, in orderz to make a Countryball Comic, we need to use stereotypes for each ball.

• Nice as in way too nice (Like in a war Sytarenne fought they let the opposing team pass a bridge in the middle of a battle
  • Cookies. Nuf said
TNP Canada?

True Sebland:
Sytarenne:

• Cookies. Nuf said
TNP Canada?
Kinda. I need to know other peoples stereotypes so I can make their countryballs.

Back