OOC: Where do I begin?

Ixaia

TNPer
I am still somewhat new to Nationstates, but very new to Role Playing. I was just wondering where I can join in! Thank you for would time, any answers to my questions are very much appreciated!

Joining an alliance is a good place to start. I recommend Faibuaizu; it's harder to get into and more inclusive.

I don't recommend that at all! :P that's a war mongering alliance!

Join the democratic union. More experienced players and has the support in place for new people. Also I would suggest that you just go through and look at other threads - check out national role play and other OOC threads in the lounge. It's a good way to see how we interact and who the best and most active (not necessarily the same) RPers are.

Also there are some good FAQs about role playing. Anything else and send one of us a TG or PM :)

mcmasterdonia:
I don't recommend that at all! :P that's a war mongering alliance!

Join the democratic union. More experienced players and has the support in place for new people. Also I would suggest that you just go through and look at other threads - check out national role play and other OOC threads in the lounge. It's a good way to see how we interact and who the best and most active (not necessarily the same) RPers are.

Also there are some good FAQs about role playing. Anything else and send one of us a TG or PM :)
Do this. Leave the Faibai- whatever and the Helmebaine Alliances for a while.

Seriously, I think Helmebaine and Faibuaizu have a role to play in RP, and they play it well, but for a newer person they definitely should be avoided.

Joining the Democratic Union would be a good start, if attempts to make it active again work. I'll shortly be starting a dialogue between the Entertainment Ministry and the Home Affairs Ministry with regards to RP mentors and how we can help newer players jump into RP as well prepared as possible.

The DU is a broken reed with no real power whatsoever. And the only war-mongerer in Faibuaizu is me. Helmebaine, however, is far more violent and far more defensive of its members.

Nebula:
The DU is a broken reed with no real power whatsoever. And the only war-mongerer in Faibuaizu is me. Helmebaine, however, is far more violent and far more defensive of its members.
I would like to disagree. Currently we're working on reforms based on the Just War Theory.

Syrixia:
Nebula:
I would like to disagree. Currently we're working on reforms based on the Just War Theory.
I'm working on reforms based on the Just War Theory.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Syrixia:
Nebula:
I'm working on reforms based on the Just War Theory.
In an IC sense, right after it is proposed it technically becomes both. Idk.

But I digress.

At any rate, the only time I've seen proof of the DU having the possibility of affecting Nebula was when I first showed up and was buying weapons like there was no tomorrow and someone--- I think it was Eumenor--- asked "Is there a problem with him doing this?" and everyone else was like, "Nah," so I kept buying stuff.

Nebula:
At any rate, the only time I've seen proof of the DU having the possibility of affecting Nebula was when I first showed up and was buying weapons like there was no tomorrow and someone--- I think it was Eumenor--- asked "Is there a problem with him doing this?" and everyone else was like, "Nah," so I kept buying stuff.
I can confirm this happened.

The Spokesman of Eumenor:
Nebula:
I can confirm this happened.
Yeah I can also confirmed that aswell, because my nation was the one who were selling a lot military hardwares to Nebula. After that we formed a alliance together, also that how The Faibuaizu Alliance formed in a way.

Back