Falaptorius for Attorney General

Pardon the delay in posting a campaign thread. Busy of late.

I don't have much to say or promise, other than if you login to the Forum, you've seen an opinion of mine at some point (fwiw). I've recently been part of a team in the AGs office that boasted some TNP veterans (myself excluded). Makes the job much easier obviously. I can't promise more of the same, but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Anyway.. I'm not going to stretch this out. Being a member of the RA affords a certain leeway when it comes to debating legislation. However, as an AG (or any elected official for that matter), responsibility to and respect for the Law trumps personal viewpoints. That's pretty much my platform (such as it is). Thank you.

Falapatorius has been an invaluable member of the AG staff over the last term. He has been active and engaged and has contributed a great deal to the private discussions that take place during trials, reviews, and other issues before the Court. He is able to formulate his thoughts clearly and succinctly and isn't afraid of disagreeing when the need arises.

I would encourage everyone to support his candidacy.

While falapatorius and I have not always (or is it ever? :P ) seen eye to eye, I must agree with GM here. He has definitely been an asset in the AG's office.

Silly String:
While falapatorius and I have not always (or is it ever? :P ) seen eye to eye
:lol: I think we've agreed to disagree a couple times, so there's that. Seriously though, how is anyone going to learn anything without engaging those with more experience? More often than not, the issue at hand gets a good working over and it only takes a day or two to recover from any intellectual bruising. :P

Back