House Sanguine

He could be Malvad's son (and if Malvad doesn't want a spouse, he could be adopted).

Also, would it be possible for the rest of us to be able to edit the family tree (just our own data)?

uJx1KeK.jpg

I'll take a look later tonight. I'm getting to my aunt's house from the airport.

Kann ich beitreten? Ich will der eigenartige europäsche Cousin Onkel sein. :yes:

Make my image a Kannexball...

If TNPballs are making a comeback, we could just make a Countryballs thread. TSP did.

I don't think it would be normally polite to refuse, so I'll try to refuse your request to join as non-awkwardly as possible.

Oktheredone.

so awkward

I added my picture. Anyone else in the family want me to add a picture for them on the tree? If so, post it.

PS: There's a thing in Europeia I want us to go to.

Syrixia:
I don't think it would be normally polite to refuse, so I'll try to refuse your request to join as non-awkwardly as possible.

Oktheredone.

so awkward
Oh alright then. Can I just be anyway in the family tree then?

You can find it in the Embassy Row in the Europeia section. It's starting soon.

We're not dead XD. This thread is kind of like a Sanguines-only version of the TNP Bar and Grille.

Someone had to post it and it may as well be me.

We've lost a dear brother in the family recently. Let us all pay homage and pay our respects to Darcania Sanguine.

He will be missed, dearly and sincerely.

Back