Könighafen Conference (New Sekaian Civil War)

Kannex:
(OOC: Well it really hinges on what the CP and the Royalists say. And both of them are played by you, so...)
(OOC: Yeah I know, its confusing, also confusing me aswell. Anyway, can the East of The United States of New Sekai have independent? I think this will make more tensions in the cold war. I been honestly I was kind of building The United States of New Sekai's Civil War more into a bigger conflict like the cold war, before all this happening.)

Mr Insanity:
Kannex:
(OOC: Well it really hinges on what the CP and the Royalists say. And both of them are played by you, so...)
(OOC: Yeah I know, its confusing, also confusing me aswell. Anyway, can the East of The United States of New Sekai have independent? I think this will make more tensions in the cold war. I been honestly I was kind of building The United States of New Sekai's Civil War more into a bigger conflict like the cold war, before all this happening.)
(OOC: It's your country. You get to decide.)

Kannex:
Mr Insanity:
Kannex:
(OOC: It's your country. You get to decide.)
(OOC: I guess so then yeah. I guess this peace talk was bit pointless do now, because we all busy other role playing things.)

Back