We should re-open relations with the NPO

Crushing Our Enemies:
I can't even remember what they did that made us so mad at them. It's been so long.
The New Pacific Order and the North Pacific should not have any diplomatic relationships. A proud and democratic region such as the famed North Pacific is nothing alike the fascist state that the New Pacific Order rule.

Gradea:
Crushing Our Enemies:
I can't even remember what they did that made us so mad at them. It's been so long.
The New Pacific Order and the North Pacific should not have any diplomatic relationships. A proud and democratic region such as the famed North Pacific is nothing alike the fascist state that the New Pacific Order rule.
oh blabbedy bla...

Alright folks, the US is now cancelling diplomatic relations with China.

plembobria:
Gradea:
Crushing Our Enemies:
oh blabbedy bla...

Alright folks, the US is now cancelling diplomatic relations with China.
Oh, damn. Now where will I get cheap products that don't work as advertised? :lol:

Let's see - Cathyy turns up in the region and is endo-tarting. Open up relations with the NPO?

5cx0mx.jpg

Has anyone from the NPO expressed interest in opening relations with TNP? While I am not personally opposed to any diplomatic discussions, relations are not the same thing and I do not believe we should be the one to extend the olive branch at this time. If they express a desire to speak with us then I suggest we take the time to listen, but I see no reason to just pop over and say 'hi' without an explicit agenda.

King Durk the Awesome:
Im a political prisoner but a North Pacifican at heart
Don't worry, we baked you a cake with a file in it. :lol:

im8403.jpg

JAL intercepted on the outskirts of The North Pacific
by TNP Security Fores

*peeks in*

*raises an eyebrow*

Sounds a fantastic idea to me Durk. I'll even send Gradea as an Ambassador.

I spend most of time sitting alone in a tree. Lovely. People will think I'm a nut thanks to the squirrels.

Back