Faibuaizu Alliance

(OOC: Bootsie is correct. Until either Cascadia or I vote either "Aye" or "Abstain", this vote doesn't meet the requirements to pass. For this reason, the resolution hasn't been added to the OP and the voting period remains open. And on that note...)

I vote Abstain. Kalti's attempt to prevent further wars is admirable, but I am unsure that their attempt would succeed or simply make the conflict worse by forcing Kalti to choose sides. While I know my vote of Abstain will cause the proposal to pass, I must trust the judgment of my fellow alliance members in this case, though I will not have my vote go on record as an approval.

(OOC: Attention: New Sekai, Wolfsea, Nessuno, and Nebula: I notice that either your national leader or a very important national figure (Princess) are designated as your representatives to Faibuaizu at the moment. While this made sense during the negotiations, it makes little sense now, since it would heavily imply that your national leaders either live in Darcania now or make daily trips the world over to meet in Darcania.)

Bootsie:
(OOC: The proposal for membership requires a two-thirds majority.)

Darcania:
(OOC: Bootsie is correct. Until either Cascadia or I vote either "Aye" or "Abstain", this vote doesn't meet the requirements to pass. For this reason, the resolution hasn't been added to the OP and the voting period remains open. And on that note...)

I vote Abstain. Kalti's attempt to prevent further wars is admirable, but I am unsure that their attempt would succeed or simply make the conflict worse by forcing Kalti to choose sides. While I know my vote of Abstain will cause the proposal to pass, I must trust the judgment of my fellow alliance members in this case, though I will not have my vote go on record as an approval.

(OOC: Yeah sorry for keep doing that, I get easily confused with the voting system sometime.)

Darcania:
(OOC: Attention: New Sekai, Wolfsea, Nessuno, and Nebula: I notice that either your national leader or a very important national figure (Princess) are designated as your representatives to Faibuaizu at the moment. While this made sense during the negotiations, it makes little sense now, since it would heavily imply that your national leaders either live in Darcania now or make daily trips the world over to meet in Darcania.)
(OOC: Yeah realizing that, I will change The United States of New Sekai's representative to Daihyotekina Mono from King Sens? Ky?ki.)

Darcania:
Oh ok, Finis Valorum will be our new representative.

Mr Insanity:
(OOC: Yeah sorry for keep doing that, I get easily confused with the voting system sometime.)
(OOC: If you're confused about it, again, feel free to propose to forgive me, and I'll change my representative back to Scian so I can Deputy again.)
Mr Insanity:
Yeah realizing that, I will change The United States of New Sekai's representative to Daihyotekina Mono from King Sens? Ky?ki.
Daihyotekina Mono's paperwork has been cleared. Unfortunately, due to the way that the Treaty is worded, New Sekai is no longer Chairman. However, as New Sekai is still in good standing, I say Mono may act as a Chairman pro tempore. For that reason, we will be proposing a change to the Chairman/Deputy Chairman clauses soon.
Nessuno:
Finis Valorum's paperwork has been cleared.

I submit the following proposal.
Proposal:
Chairman Amendment

The Faibuaizu Treaty shall be amended as follows:
  1. The following Clauses will be amended to the Treaty:
    Section XI: Leaders and Headquarters
    • Sens? Ky?kiDaihyotekina Mono is designated as the Chairperson of this Alliance.
    • Scian kul KroningParker Fuller is designated as the Deputy Chairperson of the Faibuaizu Alliance.
    • If the position of Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson is vacant, the representative from the first of the five Founders, New Sekai, Wolfsea, Nessuno, Nebula, and Darcania, in good standing will act as the Chairperson pro tempore.
    • The Chairman pro tempore is required to begin discussion on appointing new Leaders as soon as they are able.

Yes, I do support Guslantis to be the Deputy, as they have shown previously that they are quite capable of running alliances and organizations. I do, however, request that this proposal not go to vote until Mr. Fuller agrees to this proposal during the Discussion phase. The latter two clauses also make my unofficial statement for Mono to remain as a Chairperson pro tempore more official, though my unofficial appointment breaks nothing in the Treaty. The order of the Chairperson pro tempore may also be changed at any point if anyone wishes.

Darcania:
Proposal:
Chairman Amendment

• Sensô KyôkiDaihyotekina Mono is designated as the Chairperson of this Alliance.
    • Scian kul KroningParker Fuller is designated as the Deputy Chairperson of the Faibuaizu Alliance.
    • If the position of Chairperson and Deputy Chairperson is vacant, the representative from the first of the five Founders, New Sekai, Wolfsea, Nessuno, Nebula, and Darcania, in good standing will act as the Chairperson pro tempore.
    • The Chairman pro tempore is required to begin discussion on appointing new Leaders as soon as they are able.

Yes, I do support Guslantis to be the Deputy, as they have shown previously that they are quite capable of running alliances and organizations. I do, however, request that this proposal not go to vote until Mr. Fuller agrees to this proposal during the Discussion phase. The latter two clauses also make my unofficial statement for Mono to remain as a Chairperson pro tempore more official, though my unofficial appointment breaks nothing in the Treaty. The order of the Chairperson pro tempore may also be changed at any point if anyone wishes.

We move for a vote.

(OOC: we will do a poll every times that we change chairperson or deputy chairperson?).

Darcania:
Mr Insanity:
(OOC: If you're confused about it, again, feel free to propose to forgive me, and I'll change my representative back to Scian so I can Deputy again.)
Mr Insanity:
Yeah realizing that, I will change The United States of New Sekai's representative to Daihyotekina Mono from King Sens? Ky?ki.
Daihyotekina Mono's paperwork has been cleared. Unfortunately, due to the way that the Treaty is worded, New Sekai is no longer Chairman. However, as New Sekai is still in good standing, I say Mono may act as a Chairman pro tempore. For that reason, we will be proposing a change to the Chairman/Deputy Chairman clauses soon.
Nessuno:
Finis Valorum's paperwork has been cleared.
Thank you.

Darcania:
Proposal:
Chairman Amendment

• Sens? Ky?kiDaihyotekina Mono is designated as the Chairperson of this Alliance.

Motion second.

Darcania:
I do, however, request that this proposal not go to vote until Mr. Fuller agrees to this proposal during the Discussion phase.
In case there is any question about the legality of this, nothing requires proposals to go to vote once the three requirements (24 hours, two motions, no others at vote) have been met. The Chairman can delay the vote as long as they want, though they may receive backlash in other ways, like a Condemnation (which strips the Chairman of their position with a simple majority). Just thought I'd clear up any confusion about this.

Darcania:
Darcania:
I do, however, request that this proposal not go to vote until Mr. Fuller agrees to this proposal during the Discussion phase.
In case there is any question about the legality of this, nothing requires proposals to go to vote once the three requirements (24 hours, two motions, no others at vote) have been met. The Chairman can delay the vote as long as they want, though they may receive backlash in other ways, like a Condemnation (which strips the Chairman of their position with a simple majority). Just thought I'd clear up any confusion about this.
Yeah we know about this. I rather put this on hold until Mr. Fuller agrees to run for deputy chairperson. Then I will move to vote.

Dearly sorry for my absence, fellow ambassadors:

Guslantis (mostly its Cabinet) was working long days working to incorporate the system of our colony and our own together, which took up so much time in our schedules that I was not able to represent myself to the alliance. However, I did speak with my superior, and I am announcing that I will be leaving the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pigletville and my position as its Associate Minister to become an ambassador abroad. So, without further ado, I will be honored to humbly serve as Deputy Chairman of the Faibuaizu Alliance.

-Parker Fuller

No worries, Mr. Fuller; Seira kul Sunft let me know of your Cabinet's busy schedule before she left, so I made sure to ask that the proposal doesn't go to vote without your permission.

As you have given your consent, I look forward to the vote.

(OOC: As Mr Insanity hasn't answered my question, and since way more than seven days have passed, all the invitations that haven't received answers are now invalidated, despite his lack of any statement on the matter.)

Bootsie:
Dearly sorry for my absence, fellow ambassadors:

Guslantis (mostly its Cabinet) was working long days working to incorporate the system of our colony and our own together, which took up so much time in our schedules that I was not able to represent myself to the alliance. However, I did speak with my superior, and I am announcing that I will be leaving the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Pigletville and my position as its Associate Minister to become an ambassador abroad. So, without further ado, I will be honored to humbly serve as Deputy Chairman of the Faibuaizu Alliance.

-Parker Fuller
It's ok and alright then.

Darcania:
(OOC: As Mr Insanity hasn't answered my question, and since way more than seven days have passed, all the invitations that haven't received answers are now invalidated, despite his lack of any statement on the matter.)
(OOC: Oh sorry for that. Anyway, doesn't really matter because none of either replied in the PM I sent to them about this or in the thread at all.)

PASSED
With the motion of Nessuno, Nebula and New Sekai the following proposal is now at vote:
Proposal:
Chairman Amendment

The vote must last until at least Aug 2 2015 03:00 AM (GMT - 0:00).

[c][c]Aye[c]6
[c]Nay[c]0
[c]Abstain[c]0

As Nebula is currently in a state of de facto war with Rhuvanland, we would like to propose an embargo against them. Obviously New Sekai and Kalti will be unable to partake, but they will be exceptions.

Nebula:
As Nebula is currently in a state of de facto war with Rhuvanland, we would like to propose an embargo against them. Obviously New Sekai and Kalti will be unable to partake, but they will be exceptions.
Thank you. Also, The United States of New Sekai will sent 1,000 peacekeeping troops to our own operations in Rhuvanland to restore peace. However, we ain't doing any military operations in Rhuvanland due to fact we are in The Helmebaine Alliance which have Rhuvanland and Kannex (I'm hope I'm right about this?) in it, also this will cause complication for us and Kalti.

(OOC: Nebula need to post that as proposal.)

Darcania:
Princess Keren holds the rank of captain within the diplomatic corps, as such she is bound by the same regulations regarding postings, to remove her from this posting would be displaying nepotism on the part of the Khan (or acting Khan), besides we're neighbours.

OOC: Since Darcania left Nationstates and declared his country to never exist, then if the Faibuaizu Alliance was founded in Darcania, does it mean that this alliance now is destroyed and all the actions/events that happened in it never existed? -_-

(OOC: I could make an OP for you guys and send it to one of you. But you'd have to wait 'till Monday at the latest.)

(OOC: I believe we'll manage without OP help, Syrixia. And please keep all OOC character comments off this thread, please. Faibuaizu has only one thread for everything.)

Sytarenne:
OOC: Since Darcania left Nationstates and declared his country to never exist, then if the Faibuaizu Alliance was founded in Darcania, does it mean that this alliance now is destroyed and all the actions/events that happened in it never existed? -_-
OOC: Honestly, the founder of the Faibuaizu Alliance is Mr. Insanity.

Nessuno:
Sytarenne:
OOC: Honestly, the founder of the Faibuaizu Alliance is Mr. Insanity.
((As I recall, it started as a bilateral alliance discussion between me and him, but then I mentioned that it might be nice to have some other members, so we decided on Nessuno, Wolfsea, and Darcania. He already had alliances with the first two as I recall.))

Back