Faibuaizu Alliance

I'm in favor of withdrawing the invitation. We've come into conflict with Helmebaine members in the past, and it's best that we avoid the madness that happens when two conflicting alliances have a mutual member.
(OOC: Like in TSP.)

Nebula:
I'm in favor of withdrawing the invitation. We've come into conflict with Helmebaine members in the past, and it's best that we avoid the madness that happens when two conflicting alliances have a mutual member.
(OOC: Like in TSP.)
Unfortunately we are agree.

From our perspective this alliance's purpose has been that of preserving the peace, I'd say having mutual members would aid in accomplishing this goal.

Nessuno:
Keep calm guys, why don't ask Kalti and True Sebland what they think?
They never designated their representatives, anyway, so I doubt they were even interested. They also took much longer than seven days to do so, though I am unsure of how the law applies to those who were invited before the amendment, especially considering that more than seven days have passed since the amendment.

I, king of True Sebland would like to apologize to all members of the Faibuaizu Alliance for the anti-faibuaizu comment on Fluttr. The Fluttr user responsible for the humiliating trending post will be tracked down and appropriately punished.
Once again we are terribly sorry and we ensure you it will not happen again.
Thank you for understanding.

Zertan I.

True Sebland:
I, king of True Sebland would like to apologize to all members of the Faibuaizu Alliance for the anti-faibuaizu comment on Fluttr. The Fluttr user responsible for the humiliating trending post will be tracked down and appropriately punished.

Zertan I.
The United States of New Sekai have forgiving True Sebland, beside wasn't a official who posted that anti-faibuaizu comment on Fluttr. We advice you not need to punished the person who posted it, because it was freedom of speech. We don't see this as way to make tension rise with our alliance with True Sebland or/and The Helmbaine Alliance, unless that was the intended of the post, then you have the right to punished the person.

Darcania:
Nessuno:
Keep calm guys, why don't ask Kalti and True Sebland what they think?
They never designated their representatives, anyway, so I doubt they were even interested. They also took much longer than seven days to do so, though I am unsure of how the law applies to those who were invited before the amendment, especially considering that more than seven days have passed since the amendment.
Ok then.
True Sebland:

Zertan I.
Don't worry :console:

Nessuno:
I know, i read it.
(OOC: Nessuno, when you're acting as yourself and not your nation, please mark your posts as such, like I'm doing here. Otherwise the thread gets very, very confusing.)

While the time frame for the invitation has passed, if you will still have me as a member, the Confederation of Kalti puts forward this acceptance of the invitation and names Aleixo Oriza as the Confederation's representative for the Faibuaizu Alliance. Also, while there are concerns over Kalti being a member of the Helmebaine Alliance, do understand that our nation's foreign policy is peace and conflict determent above all else. Having a member in both alliances can help bridge the gap when differences arise and act as a mediator during times of conflict.

m7GmsBS.png
ZYs4Lue.png

While the maps have been included for Kalti and Callaici, Tir na Andalucia has not been added to the map yet (being processed at the moment).

(OOC: I think I'm basically turning my county into the North Pacific's version of Switzerland on neutrality and mediation...)

(OOC: If tension increases between the alliances, the only thing that will be achieved having mutual memberships is a short period where war cannot be declared because one side is trying to kick out the mutual member. MAD is, although high-stakes, a far better guarantee that no one will start fighting. I know what I'm talking about.)

Nebula:
(OOC: If tension increases between the alliances, the only thing that will be achieved having mutual memberships is a short period where war cannot be declared because one side is trying to kick out the mutual member. MAD is, although high-stakes, a far better guarantee that no one will start fighting. I know what I'm talking about.)
(OOC: While possibly true, it seems that the majority of conflicts revolve around you, Cronnal, Syrixia and Kannex.)

Kalti:
While the time frame for the invitation has passed, if you will still have me as a member, the Confederation of Kalti puts forward this acceptance of the invitation and names Aleixo Oriza as the Confederation's representative for the Faibuaizu Alliance. Also, while there are concerns over Kalti being a member of the Helmebaine Alliance, do understand that our nation's foreign policy is peace and conflict determent above all else. Having a member in both alliances can help bridge the gap when differences arise and act as a mediator during times of conflict.

m7GmsBS.png
ZYs4Lue.png

While the maps have been included for Kalti and Callaici, Tir na Andalucia has not been added to the map yet (being processed at the moment).

(OOC: I think I'm basically turning my county into the North Pacific's version of Switzerland on neutrality and mediation...)
We personally would like to invite you back into the alliance, however you in The Helmebaine Alliance which four of the members (Syrixia, South Cronnal, Kannex and Rhuvanland. I think that is right?) are having a conflict with The Watching Nebula which is one of the members our alliance. I think some of members of our alliance having second thoughts about letting you in the alliance? If there any sign of ceasefire and the tension will calm down in the future. I think more members will then reconsidered it?

Mr Insanity:
I think some of members of our alliance having second thoughts about letting you in the alliance? If there any sign of ceasefire and the tension will calm down in the future. I think more members will then reconsidered it?
The way I see it, the vote will determine what the Alliance thinks. If the vote fails, you may always invite Kalti again.

Just to clarify some stuff. The Estate has authorized a small portion of the Royal Confederation Forces (Ordu Oileain : Seis Thoir : Royal Amhran X) to watch the situation between Nebula, Cronnal and Syrixia. They have never gotten directly involved unless called upon to do so. Furthermore, the Assassin's Guild did send some of its members to do field surveillance and monitor the situation up close. This has allowed us to determine our course of action as the conflict has progressed. Also, as the rulers of Nebula may have forgotten two members of the Guild worked with both a Nebulan agent and Syrixian agents to bring down a terrorist organization in Rhuvanland. So while it is true we are a part of the Helmebaine Alliance, we will work with both sides to find an end to a conflict.

----
Isaac Laux
Councilor of Defense
Kaltian Estate

Kalti:
...and names Aleixo Oriza as the Confederation's representative for the Faibuaizu Alliance.
Apologies for the delay, but Aleixo's paperwork is in order and he may arrive at any time he pleases.

(OOC: Any further commentary from Kalti may be relayed through Aleixo now, instead of requiring letters every time Kalti wishes to speak with the alliance.)

(OOC: I was respoding IC as Councilor Isaac Laux as all diplomatic members (for any alliance) of my nation ultimately answer to him and the rest of the Estate Council. Since Alexio's paperwork is in order, he will happily answer any questions people may have from this point forward.)

The following proposal by New Sekai is now in the Discussion phase, which is required to last until at least Jul 23 2015, 9:00 PM (GMT - 0:00). Two motions for a vote are also required before it may move to the Voting phase.

Proposal:
Admission of Kalti
  • Kalti is hereby admitted to the Faibuaizu Alliance.

Kalti's representative may take part in the discussion, but may not move for a vote or vote.

(OOC: sorry forgot to post this early.)

Mr Insanity:
The following proposal by New Sekai is now in the Discussion phase, which is required to last until at least Jul 23 2015, 9:00 PM (GMT - 0:00). Two motions for a vote are also required before it may move to the Voting phase.

Proposal:
Admission of Kalti

Kalti's representative may take part in the discussion, but may not move for a vote or vote.

(OOC: sorry forgot to post this early.)
We move for a vote.

Piscivore:
Sadakoyama invites the members of this alliance to consider and sign our treaty promising and ensuring our neutrality in future conflicts.
I will be submitting it to Minister Tucker and Queen Charles for approval and one of their signatures.

-Parker Fuller

PASSED
With the motion of Nessuno and Guslantis the following proposal is now at vote:
Proposal:
Admission of Kalti
The vote must last until at least Jul 25 2015 02:30 AM (GMT - 0:00).

[c][c]Aye[c]4
[c]Nay[c]1
[c]Abstain[c]1

Back