A civil war in The United States of New Sekai?

Syrixia:
Hold up. HOLD UP. So you agree with me that Golfia needs to take a more peaceful approach and then YOU THANK THEM, ONE MINUTE LATER for providing planes and other instruments of aerial death?​
:duh:
Yeah sorry about that, I tried to make The United States of New Sekai as a neutral about the actions of the other nations who helping out The monarchy and The new government. I mean, my nation did give advice about it but not fully advice about it. I'm hoping make sense here.

The Executive Council of Slokobafia would like to extend an invitation to any refugees that may be misplaced by the civil war. It is our wish to keep as many innocent lives out of the conflict as possible, and, with the permission of the Monarchy of New Sekai, will begin sending ships.

Kannex:
So, peace conference between two sides, with representation for foreign nations?
Yes and do your nation want to still be alleged selling weapons to The United States of New Sekai's Constitution Party or should I remove your nations from the list?

Mr Insanity:
Kannex:
So, peace conference between two sides, with representation for foreign nations?
Yes and do your nation want to still be alleged selling weapons to The United States of New Sekai's Constitution Party or should I remove your nations from the list?
Yeah, I had a change of heart after I worked out my nation's history. Before, I played as an antidemocratic Empire; now, I'm a parliamentary democracy.

Kannex:
Mr Insanity:
Kannex:
Yeah, I had a change of heart after I worked out my nation's history. Before, I played as an antidemocratic Empire; now, I'm a parliamentary democracy.
Ok then, I remove your nation from the list.

When you do post information on the civil war, I'd like to RP as a few of the rebels, just to spice things up.

EDIT: To clarify, yeah, Kannex did send weapons to the rebels, but none of the nations are supposed to know that for a fact.

Kannex:
When you do post information on the civil war, I'd like to RP as a few of the rebels, just to spice things up.

EDIT: To clarify, yeah, Kannex did send weapons to the rebels, but none of the nations are supposed to know that for a fact.
Ok.

Aswell, Oh ok. Yeah, I put the Mafiosi on the list (As supplying weapons) meanwhile The Kannex still listed (As alleged supplying weapons).

Hiskjriaana:
Would this be a good RP for somebody who hasn't RPed before to get in to?
Yes, I have lot of random people who joined into The United States of New Sekai's Civil War at random time, still most of them still role playing on it still.

Hiskjriaana:
I'll provide medical and air support to the monarchy, as well as attempting peace talks if that's okay.
Alright then. Also, about the peace talk. There was suppose to be a peace talk by Kannex.

Sekai, what in the name of Gott do you mean by independence? Do you mean that the CP will establish their own nation-state in the eastern half of New Sekai? Or do you mean autonomy, or whatever?

Kannex:
Sekai, what in the name of Gott do you mean by independence? Do you mean that the CP will establish their own nation-state in the eastern half of New Sekai? Or do you mean autonomy, or whatever?
The United States of New Sekai's Constitutional Party want to establish their own nation-States.

I thinking about having a demilitarized zone on the border of The United States of New Sekai and The Confederate States of New Sekai, which will be called The New Sekai Demilitarized Zone. To make it like the Korean War.

If I may ask:

If New Sekai is, well, New Sekai, where and what is Sekai? New Sekai can't be new without a Sekai to be the "Old Sekai", right?

Syrixia:
If I may ask:

If New Sekai is, well, New Sekai, where and what is Sekai? New Sekai can't be new without a Sekai to be the "Old Sekai", right?
Yeah I think I done something wrong there. In fact, you are right there aren't any "Old Sekai" at all. So the "New Sekai" Suppose to be "Sekai". LOL. I possible going to make something up to cover the Old Sekai thing.

Re: Sytarenne
N4XBB2w.png

"Sekai" is Japanese for 'world', so New Sekai means "New World." That solves our colonial history problem, I suppose.

Kannex:
"Sekai" is Japanese for 'world', so New Sekai means "New World." That solves our colonial history problem, I suppose.
So maybe the Jumin no Koshos came from the new continents to the old continents and settled in what is today New Sekai?

I don't know if you want to use something like this, but my tentative back story is the Sadakhan escaped an alternate 19th century Europe becoming increasingly more religious as a reaction to the Enlightenment and Industrial Revolution, planning to settle in Brazil; A few unexplained dimensional portal light shows and really strange and horrible places later and we're in a Sadakoyama hurricane with these weird little tentacled crabs crawling on the deck. Although we like to hint to people we're from space. Sadakhan are kind of dicks in that they will lie to you, expecting you to be smart enough to figure out the facts.

Hiskjriaana:
I could have sworn it was in the Netherlands...
Its is in Netherlands: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeeland .

Also, Zealand is in these countries:

Sytarenne:
Mr Insanity:
Sytarenne:
This isn't off topic. You know this is a OOC topic, not a IC topic.
OOC is Out of Character. Off topic is off topic. Wouldn't you consider talking about New Zealand Etymology when the thread is about a civil war in New Sekai OT?
Yeah I know. I don't really mind with people going off topic on my topic, unless it is IC topics then that will bother me. However, If we do go off topic then I will remind people the original topic of the thread.

Syrixia:
Kannex:
So maybe the Jumin no Koshos came from the new continents to the old continents and settled in what is today New Sekai?
I should noted my nation got the independence from Territorio Di Nessuno, Here's a bit of the information about this in this factbook: http://www.nationstates.net/nation=new_sekai/detail=factbook/id=348899 .

Piscivore:
I don't know if you want to use something like this, but my tentative back story is the Sadakhan escaped an alternate 19th century Europe becoming increasingly more religious as a reaction to the Enlightenment and Industrial Revolution, planning to settle in Brazil; A few unexplained dimensional portal light shows and really strange and horrible places later and we're in a Sadakoyama hurricane with these weird little tentacled crabs crawling on the deck. Although we like to hint to people we're from space. Sadakhan are kind of dicks in that they will lie to you, expecting you to be smart enough to figure out the facts.
That's pretty funny. Instead of becoming more religious, 19th century Europe IRL became more ideological and romanticist in response to the Enlightenment. Sentimental nationalism arose during that time. I suppose, that explains Sadakoyama's aversion to patriotism and ideology.

Anyways, you're not getting any of the Kannexan intelligentsia. The Empire has them working for the insatiable military-industrial machine.

Back