Greetings

Hello to all of the nations of The North Pacific. I'm pleased to have joined this region and I hope that I can fit in and possibly help the region in some way. I look forward to my future with all of you. :hello:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Topota, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

New Topota:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Topota, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
This is not the place to apply for citizenship. You can apply for citizenship here.

Hello and welcome to TNP! :worship:

Yayness cheese man:
New Topota:
This is not the place to apply for citizenship. You can apply for citizenship here.

Hello and welcome to TNP! :worship:
Sorry, I shall amend that forthwith. Thank you all for the warm greetings!

Hello to the nations of the TNP. I am hoping to join what seems to be the Region that has the most fun. Here is a little about my nation:

Surbervania may be the home of the feared count who dwells in a prominent, sinister castle in the mountains overlooking the region named Count Matula. The “cursed land” is Surbervania, The name “Surbervania,” from the Latin for “the land beyond the Surber,” dates back to documents in the ninth and tenth centuries. This region, which ethnic Surbanians consider the cradle of their modern nation, has had a turbulent history. Surbervania is known as a backward region inhabited by wild animals and superstitious peasants. As a world of dark and dreadful things, it assumes the dimensions of myth and metaphor: a land beyond scientific understanding, a part of the “primitive". For most people today, Surbervania is still perceived as a mysterious, mountainous, mist-shrouded region, a kind of “never-never-land” deep in the Pacific Region. Travel writers and Matula enthusiasts help to perpetuate the mystery of this country by waxing eloquent when they describe this region. The national newspaper states that Surbervania is a land of mystery and folklore that anyone with a dark past is welcome.

Cultural Guide to Surbervania: Bringing a Legend to Life

When you hear the word Surbervania, you’re automatically transported. You envision a dark place perched atop a hill, age-old tree trunks wrapped tightly around tall iron gates, lightning striking against windows on a cold wintery night. In reality, Surbervania, a great region, is a land of unique historical and cultural experiences, one the Dark Global Fund is working to bring to life for adventurous travelers from all over the world.
Surbervania is a lot more welcoming than the stories would have you believe. So welcoming in fact, you may not want to leave. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself in baggy pants, sweaty but deliriously happy, volunteering to plough the fields with traditional farmers. The experience that awaits will remind you that Surbervania is more than home to a legend; it is legend.
Dubbed the ‘land beyond the Surber,' Surbervania is one of the Pacific’s best preserved medieval landscapes, with historic towns left untouched. The views are reminiscent of Grimm’s pop-up fairy tale books: you’ll find Old architecture, cobblestone streets, pastel coloured houses, secret passages, clock towers, delicious cuisine and unusual encounters in the woods. Splendid, fortified churches stand proud across the region.
Depending on time available and the journey in mind, an ideal trip here is five to seven days. There’s something for every traveler, from photography classes and fly fishing to rock climbing and horseback riding through the medieval forest. Follow the must-sees, must-tastes and more.

The dark and mysterious land of Subervania is classified as having the most mysterious people. The population is made up of 70% vampires, who drink only animal and donated blood, and 20% are made up of humans, with the final 10% made up of renegade vampires that drink human blood, bottled of course. The ethnic Surbervania population is largely made composed of, Székely, from a majority in the counties of Covasna and Harghita. Most people work in their respective fields doing different jobs, such as book publishing, medicine, blood purifying among other essential jobs. However, the majority of the country's people work in private business a small percentage work in the government with a single ruler that is voted on and will rule until they die. At the time that the current president passes away a new person from the population will be voted on to become the new president.

Surbervania:
Hello to the nations of the TNP. I am hoping to join what seems to be the Region that has the most fun. Here is a little about my nation:

Surbervania may be the home of the feared count who dwells in a prominent, sinister castle in the mountains overlooking the region named Count Matula. The “cursed land” is Surbervania, The name “Surbervania,” from the Latin for “the land beyond the Surber,” dates back to documents in the ninth and tenth centuries. This region, which ethnic Surbanians consider the cradle of their modern nation, has had a turbulent history. Surbervania is known as a backward region inhabited by wild animals and superstitious peasants. As a world of dark and dreadful things, it assumes the dimensions of myth and metaphor: a land beyond scientific understanding, a part of the “primitive". For most people today, Surbervania is still perceived as a mysterious, mountainous, mist-shrouded region, a kind of “never-never-land” deep in the Pacific Region. Travel writers and Matula enthusiasts help to perpetuate the mystery of this country by waxing eloquent when they describe this region. The national newspaper states that Surbervania is a land of mystery and folklore that anyone with a dark past is welcome.

Cultural Guide to Surbervania: Bringing a Legend to Life

When you hear the word Surbervania, you’re automatically transported. You envision a dark place perched atop a hill, age-old tree trunks wrapped tightly around tall iron gates, lightning striking against windows on a cold wintery night. In reality, Surbervania, a great region, is a land of unique historical and cultural experiences, one the Dark Global Fund is working to bring to life for adventurous travelers from all over the world.
Surbervania is a lot more welcoming than the stories would have you believe. So welcoming in fact, you may not want to leave. Don’t be surprised if you find yourself in baggy pants, sweaty but deliriously happy, volunteering to plough the fields with traditional farmers. The experience that awaits will remind you that Surbervania is more than home to a legend; it is legend.
Dubbed the ‘land beyond the Surber,' Surbervania is one of the Pacific’s best preserved medieval landscapes, with historic towns left untouched. The views are reminiscent of Grimm’s pop-up fairy tale books: you’ll find Old architecture, cobblestone streets, pastel coloured houses, secret passages, clock towers, delicious cuisine and unusual encounters in the woods. Splendid, fortified churches stand proud across the region.
Depending on time available and the journey in mind, an ideal trip here is five to seven days. There’s something for every traveler, from photography classes and fly fishing to rock climbing and horseback riding through the medieval forest. Follow the must-sees, must-tastes and more.

The dark and mysterious land of Subervania is classified as having the most mysterious people. The population is made up of 70% vampires, who drink only animal and donated blood, and 20% are made up of humans, with the final 10% made up of renegade vampires that drink human blood, bottled of course. The ethnic Surbervania population is largely made composed of, Székely, from a majority in the counties of Covasna and Harghita. Most people work in their respective fields doing different jobs, such as book publishing, medicine, blood purifying among other essential jobs. However, the majority of the country's people work in private business a small percentage work in the government with a single ruler that is voted on and will rule until they die. At the time that the current president passes away a new person from the population will be voted on to become the new president.
You must create a topic for yourself :P

However,

Hi Surbervania :hello: and :welcome: here!

Hello and Welcome to The North Pacific! :)

I'm Andrew, the Minister of Home Affairs. This is one of the best regions that anyone could ever be in. In here we have a huge multicultural community that likes to play NationStates and that has interests in a wide variety of areas including:

Legislating (Regional Assembly and World Assembly)
Roleplaying (Democratic Union, Embassy Program, and story role plays)
Taking part in the Executive Branch (Executive Staff)
And much more! :D

So again, do get comfortable and I look forward to seeing you so more around our forum and region! Welcome again to The North Pacific!

Back