A Break-up Plan

New Haven

TNPer
Hello, how is everyone doing? Fine, I hope.

This week is spring break and I now have plenty of time on my hands(Finally), and for a while, I've wanted to do two things: 1) Have a national RP/Government overthrow or transition, and 2) Become a better RPer. Recently, I've been leaning towards splitting my nation into 2 or 3 separate nations, or turning NHA into a dictatorship(Nice change of pace). Maybe even a series of civil unrest, revolutions, break up, etc...

So, over the next few days I'd like to plan out and see if I can get a good RP started, with the help of others of course. Probably with a revolution or separatist movement.

There's no complete guarantee that this RP will make it out of the planning stages(Though, there's an 90% chance that is will get going, we'll have to see what this week has in store for me), but I'd like to try and get it going.

Any ideas or help that any of you have are welcome here. :)

After having some time to think about it, I've decided it will be a break up of NHA.

NHA is a bilingual nation, the first language being english(Of course) and the second being Therian. While english is spoken throughout the nation there is a large amount of therian speakers in the western 1/3 of the nation, and the people of that area are starting to feel more and more separated from the eastern 2/3's of the nation. This has led to independence movements of the western states, which are gaining a strong following.

I've decided the RP will take place about a week or 3 days before an illegal referendum is held to see if the the western states will become their own country of "Theria". This will be a mix character and national RP(Depends of what anyone who joins prefers to do), and can be peaceful or turn to violence(Depends on how I feel).

Anyone who seems interested, feel free to post any ideas on how the RP should or post showing that you're interested in participating.

I'm new to RP around here, and would like to find out how it seems to work. Plus I'm looking to take over a bit of land, and need some kind of excuse to do that.
I'd be interested in this.

Back