The Lounge

bEv3E2m.jpg

Now open, a comfortable lounge for any member of the North Pacific to hang out and chat in! If you fall asleep just make sure not to drool on the furniture. :P

Hey, hey I'll have one if it is too late. :rum: And may I have a doughnut. :D

Salaxalans,

If you want more publicity in this lounge, you need to make it more public. Ooh... I have an idea, how about I ask the Minister of Communications, Minister Crushing Our Enemies, to write a column in the next published Northern Lights, North Pacific largest newspaper. He can interview you, and it will definitely draw "some" (a lot) nations to come and have a look. For an interview, you probably need to send him a PM, and find a date.

Best of Luck ,
Llamantion :D

[me]hands Llamanation a drink and a plate of doughnuts

Interviews are scary though! :P More fun to just wait and see who stumbles in...

Ambassador Salaxalans:

Really, (that might take a long time) you need to make this a little more public. Forget the interview, but maybe you can have a journalist, from the Northern Lights, to come in here and take a look around. He could write a column, in the next monthly Press Release. How about this i get Minister Egalotir or Minister Crushing Our Enemies too come in here and write a column about the lounge. People will start coming in here, like little kids chasing a lollipop. There would be drinks being ordered left and right, the buffet has to be refilled every 5 minutes. It would be wonderful place just to chillax and to have conversation. :w00t:

*Llamanation eats the doughnuts hungrily and thanks Ambassador Salaxalans for the doughnuts* :P

Or shall I call you, President Salaxalans, honor to meet you.

If you'd like; maybe a column would be fun! :P

You can just call me Salaxalans; I don't mind too much what people call me as long as I know who they're talking to!

[me]prepares several plates of doughnuts just in case

Oh man that sounds delicious... :P

For the column that might take a while Minister COE still hasn't pended my application yet...

Happy two-days-late birthday, RPI! :D I'm trying to study for midterms, but... Bleh...

What part of "Cascadia" are you from, Cascadia? :P

Syrixia, clearly under the influence of Narnia's cocaine, stumbles into the Lounge.

"I think this lounge is gonna be like a big marshmallow, just like the ones in Gradea's eyes...hurr durr..."

Wow, this lounge has become busy. I am too full, from eating donuts in TAR.

Spiritus is doing very well, RPI! We're in the midst of a quasi-festival with Taijitu; it's a lot of fun.

[me]serve Gradea a glass of water

Syrixia... Uh...

The Salaxalans:
Spiritus is doing very well, RPI! We're in the midst of a quasi-festival with Taijitu; it's a lot of fun.

The Salaxalans serve Gradea a glass of water

Syrixia... Uh...
:rum:

The Salaxalans:

The Salaxalans serve Gradea a glass of water

Syrixia... Uh...
Yes, mommy? I'll go take out the sink to the dildo truck now...

Oh, Syrixia :lol:

I'm glad Spiritus is well Salaxalans. Is there anything new happening there? And how is the quasi-festival going? :)

The Salaxalans:
Happy two-days-late birthday, RPI! :D I'm trying to study for midterms, but... Bleh...

What part of "Cascadia" are you from, Cascadia? :P
I am from Florida...

[me]

RPI: The festival is going well! :D Other than that it's been pretty quiet, but a good sort of quiet, not a "nobody is here" sort of quiet. :P

Cascadia: Oh... I thought with that name you must be from the west coast! :P

Dang nabbit all the cookies are gone already... Oh wait, what's this under the counter?

[me]sets out several more trays

Spiritus is doing well! :D No explosions or potato incidents for a few days now!

Back