Funkadelia Observer Application

[Imagine there is a seal here [I lost my seal when my hard drive was formatted so I'm working on another]]

af24fd5ffc6eb5749e7d542f877a55c5.png

NATION NAME (LONG & SHORT): The Empire of Funkadelia (Funkadelia)

GOVERNMENT STYLE: Absolute Monarchy

EMPEROR: Emperor Menelik II

POPULATION: Approximately 101,000,000

OFFICIAL LANGUAGE: Funkadelic

DEMOCRATIC UNION REPRESENTATIVE Dezajmach (Count) Teodros Yacobe

I, Emperor Menelik II swear to promote the ideals of peace, freedom and progress among the other nations of the North Pacific and beyond. By joining the Democratic Union, we understand our role to the region, and will act in such a way that will only benefit its future. We vow to stomp out the seeds of evil that only serve to restrict the values that the North Pacific treasures, and will weed out these seed in the hope that one day our proud virtues can grow prosperously.

Sincerely,
Menelik II, Emperor and King of Kings of Funkadelia

The Empire of Funkadelia hereby applies for observer member status in the Democratic Union. While Funkadelia is reluctant to give up its sovereignty to another power, we are eager to learn more through the membership process about the world's foremost union for resolving disputes and ensuring world peace. We appreciate any consideration given to our nation, and patiently await your collective response.

17Wzsjw.png

The Empire of Funkadelia (Funkadelia) has achieved 39% sponsorship and is hereby admitted as an observer nation into the Democratic Union.

Back