[CLOSED] Outer Space Treaty

Benolia

TNPer
-
OST.png

Outer Space Treaty Organization ~ North Pacific Space Station
We, the undersigned, recognizing the importance of maintaining Outer Space as an environment for all nations to explore in the safest manner possible, hereby institute this treaty on governing the activities of North Pacific nations in the exploration and use of outer space.

1. “Outer Space” shall be defined as the physical universe beyond any planet's atmosphere.
  2. The exploration and use of outer space shall be carried out for the benefit and in the interests of all nations and shall be the province of all mankind;
  3. Outer space shall be free for exploration and use by all nations;
  4. Outer space is not subject to national appropriation by claim of sovereignty, by means of use or occupation, or by any other means;
  5. Nations shall not place nuclear weapons or other weapons of mass destruction in orbit or on celestial bodies or station them in outer space in any other manner;
  6. The Moon and other celestial bodies shall be used exclusively for peaceful purposes;
  7. Astronauts shall be regarded as the envoys of mankind;
  8. Nations shall be responsible for national space activities whether carried out by governmental or non-governmental entities;
  9. Nations shall be liable for damage caused by their space objects;
  10. and Nations shall avoid harmful contamination of space and celestial bodies.
Please Post Below To Sign This Treaty.

Signed,

The Cascadian Commonwealth - February 13, 2015
Syrixia - February 13, 2015
Trinster - February 16, 2015
Malvad - February 16, 2015
Tronkandal - February 16, 2015
Norway XXVIII - February 17, 2015
Plembobria - February 17, 2015
Cronaal - February 17, 2015
New Sekai - February 26, 2015
Egalotir - February 26, 2015
The Kingdom of Wolfsea - March 1, 2015
New England West - March 26, 2015
Xentherida - March 26, 2015
The Watching Nebula - March 30, 2015
The Empire Of The Big Apple - May 17, 2015
True Sebland - July 18, 2015
Guslantis - July 18, 2015

You're welcome. I hope more nations sign this treaty.)

(OOC: Sent you a PM)

This seems to be an honorable treaty, this will be signed on behalf of Trinster.

Triumvirate Mob Barley

Lol, that would be so cool...I'm gonna start up a thread for this in the Agora.

Is a giant space laser MT/realistic? I think not.
Therefore, your argument is invalid.

The King of Plembobria has signed this treaty. It has been transmitted to the Senate for its consideration. The Senate will issue statement indicating its decision within the next few days.

Norway XXVIII will sign this treaty we will take down our outer space earth destroying weapons immediatly.

The Council shall review this treaty and Minister Damien Holbach of the Department of Defense and Civil Protection shall get back to you shortly.

arms-small.svg

Senate Resolution 00483
A Resolution to ratify the proposed North Pacific Outer Space Treaty​

The Senate of the Kingdom of Plembobria resolves to ratify treaty 00070 (The North Pacific Outer Space Treaty), approved by His Majesty the King and transmitted to this body for its consideration.

The Senate declares that the Treaty is hereby ratified.

ENACTED: Pungenday Chaos 48th, YOLD 3181

Vote Count:

Aye: 19
Nay: 3

Update: The Council has approved the treaty. It has now been sent to the Unified Castelli Parliament to be ratified by the Conclave and Assembly members.

Cascadia:
Helgraf:
Norway XXVIII will sign this treaty we will take down our outer space earth destroying weapons immediatly.

You spelled immediately wrong.
when tryping i do not immediatly care for typing spelling mistakes.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(i think thats too many emoticons)

Back