Air Cascadia

Benolia

TNPer
-
Air_Cascadia.png
"Wings of the Great North Pacific" TM

Air Cascadia, The Cascadian Commonwealth's premier airline, is launching internationally. It currently serves as the main airline in all of Cascadia's airports. Air Cascadia is headquartered in Seatle, at the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Cascadia is state-owned with a fleet size of eighty-one.​

Seattle-Tacoma International, Cascadia
[c]Vancouver International, Cascadia[c]Kenmore Air Harbor, Cascadia[c]North Vancouver Airport, Cascadia[c]Medford International, Cascadia[c]Portland International, Cascadia[c]Ehm International Airport, Territorio di Nessuno[c]Air Cascadian Ehm International Airport, Territorio di Nessuno[c]Balamb International Airport (IA-BA), Syrixia[c]Stonessfurd International Airport (IA-ST), Syrixia[c]Asihelm International Airport (IA-AS), Syrixia[c]Zielodo International Airport (IA-ZI), Syrixia[c]Air Cascadia Balamb International Airport, Syrixia[c]Air Cascadia True Sebland International Airport[c]Air Cascadia The Watching Nebula International Airport[c]Ivan International Airport, Zazumo[c]PRZ International Airport, Zazumo[c]Sadakoyama International (SDY), Sadakoyama
[c]Sadakoyama Southgate (SSG), Sadakoyama

Nations interested in the services of Air Cascadia Airlines should apply with the application below. If we don't contact you within twenty-four hours, contact our office at the link below.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/profile/3261011/

Code:
[b]Nation Name:[/b]
[b]Your International Airport(s):[/b]
[b]Are you currently in any foreign relations with Cascadia?:[/b]
[b]A map indicating the airport(s) location:[/b]
[b]Can Air Cascadia establish a hub in your nation?:[/b]
[b]Other demands or special requests:[/b]
[b]Comments:[/b]

Nation Name: The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno
Your International Airport(s): Ehm International Airport
Are you currently in any foreign relations with Cascadia?: Yes
A map indicating the airport(s) location: Not available at the moment
Can Air Cascadia estabilish a hub in your nation?: Sure
Other demands or special requests: Following new legislation there must be 3 agents of The Dispersi Air Police on board
Comments: None

Nessuno:
Nation Name: The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno
Your International Airport(s): Ehm International Airport
A map indicating the airport(s) location: Not available at the moment
Can Air Cascadia establish a hub in your nation?: Sure
Other demands or special requests: Following new legislation there must be 3 agents of The Dispersi Air Police on board
Greetings Nessuno,

Your application was accepted. Air Cascadia will begin flights to and from your nation immediately, and construction of our hub will begin shortly. I would like to ask if there is a specific place you would like us to build it in. If so, please contact my office. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Zachary Bright
Minister of Transportation
The Cascadian Commonwealth

Nation Name: The Most Serene Republic of Syrixia

Your International Airport(s): Balamb International Airport (IA-BA), Stonessfurd International Airport (IA-ST), Asihelm International Airport (IA-AS), Zielodo International Airport (IA-ZI).

Are you currently in any foreign relations with Cascadia?: Yes.

A map indicating the airport(s) location: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=328895. See Odiviiq Province and the Federal District of Balamb.

Can Air Cascadia estabilish a hub in your nation?: Yes.

Other demands or special requests: None.

Comments: We would appreciate it if Cascadia applied to Aria Airlines as well, so both our airlines can fly to eachother's nations.

Syrixia:
Nation Name: The Most Serene Republic of Syrixia

Your International Airport(s): Balamb International Airport (IA-BA), Stonessfurd International Airport (IA-ST), Asihelm International Airport (IA-AS), Zielodo International Airport (IA-ZI).

Are you currently in any foreign relations with Cascadia?: Yes.

A map indicating the airport(s) location: http://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=328895. See Odiviiq Province and the Federal District of Balamb.

Can Air Cascadia establish a hub in your nation?: Yes.

Comments: We would appreciate it if Cascadia applied to Aria Airlines as well, so both our airlines can fly to each others's nations.
Greetings Syrixia,

Your application was accepted. Air Cascadia will begin flights to and from your nation immediately, and construction of our hub will begin shortly. I would like to ask if there is a specific place you would like us to build it in. If so, please contact my office. We will apply for Aria Airlines, and we appreciate your continued endorsement of our nation. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Kind Regards,

Anthony Polacek
Deputy Minister of Transportation
The Cascadian Commonwealth

Following new legislation all foreign airline hubs must be built in Balamb.

Nation Name: The United States of New Sekai.
Your International Airport(s): Shuto International Airport (IA-SIA).
Are you currently in any foreign relations with Cascadia?: Yes, I think.
A map indicating the airport(s) location: I'm waiting for my nation to be on The North Pacific's map, after that I'm creating a more detail map for my nation. So when I finished with I will show you. (As soon as possible).
Comments: None.

Mr Insanity:
A map indicating the airport(s) location: I'm waiting for my nation to be on The North Pacific's map, after that I'm creating a more detail map for my nation. So when I finished with I will show you. (As soon as possible).
Your application has been denied. Contact my office for more information.

- [me]

Cascadia:
Mr Insanity:

- Cascadia
Ok. We presuming it was the map question and our answer. Our nation and capital city is on the map now:
new_sekai__map___2__by_j_r_m_n_k_e-d8ktpue.jpg
and
new_sekai__map__by_j_r_m_n_k_e-d8ktpte.jpg

Mr Insanity:
Cascadia:
Mr Insanity:

- Cascadia
Ok. We presuming it was the map question and our answer. Our nation and capital city is on the map now:
new_sekai__map___2__by_j_r_m_n_k_e-d8ktpue.jpg
and
new_sekai__map__by_j_r_m_n_k_e-d8ktpte.jpg
Yes, that was a factor in our decision. You may file an appeal, but please note that Cascadia reserves the right to deny any application for any reason. However, If you wish to, send a request to our office and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your interest in our program,

- [me]

Nation Name: The Watching Nebula (or just Nebula)
Your International Airport(s): Orionus International Airport (ORI), Eglizi Regional Airport (EGR)
Are you currently in any foreign relations with Cascadia?: No.
A map indicating the airport(s) location:
ldnkpYe.png
Can Air Cascadia establish a hub in your nation?: Yes, a small one.

Nation Name: True Sebland
Your International Airport(s): Zerta International Airport, Seblanda International Airport
Can Air Cascadia establish a hub in your nation?: Yes
Other demands or special requests: None

Both of your applications are accepted. We will be establishing a hub in both of your nations. I would ask, though, that The Watching Nebula establish an embassy with Cascadia. This is not voluntary, however.

Nation Name: Zazumo
Your International Airport(s): Ivan International Airport, PRZ International Airport
Are you currently in any foreign relations with Cascadia?: No
A map indicating the airport(s) location: http://i.imgur.com/e3n0oxf.png
Other demands or special requests: No
Comments:N/A

Zazumo:
Nation Name: Zazumo
Your International Airport(s): Ivan International Airport, PRZ International Airport
A map indicating the airport(s) location: http://i.imgur.com/e3n0oxf.png
Other demands or special requests: No
Comments:N/A
Accepted. Due to budget cuts, we will not be building a hub in your nation. Air Cascadia will, however, begin flights to and from your selected airports.

Thank you,

Air Cascadia Team

Thank you and may our nations work together peacefully in the future.

Zazumo:
Thank you and may our nations work together peacefully in the future.
Would you be interested in building diplomatic ties between our nations by applying for an embassy?

Nation Name: Sadakoyama

Your International Airport(s):
Sadakoyama International (SDY)
Sadakoyama Southgate (SSG)

QcgBBOd.png

May Air Cascadia establish a hub in your nation?: No

Other demands or special requests:
Before entering and while present in Sadakoyama airspace aircraft must follow the rules and directions of the Department of Aviation Sciences (DAS), including allowing their agents and inspectors access to all equipment and personnel, and avoiding designated restricted airspace.

Aircraft determined by our inspectors to be an excessive hazard to our environment may be grounded until repairs or upgrades can be made at the owner’s expense.

Passengers intending to enter Sadakoyama must submit to a health examination. This includes a mental health screening. Providing a medical history and vaccination records for the most recent 12-month period from an accredited source will simplify this procedure. Arriving persons who fail to meet these standards face the possibility of immediate ejection from the country or lengthy quarantine, depending on the circumstances.

Unfortunately no one can be exempted from the health code. This is as much if not more for the protection of yourselves and the world at large. Being a country with a large and highly active biosphere, there are a number of endemic diseases--viral, bacteriological, and parasitic--that it is our responsibility to protect our guests from and keep contained. This can and does mean on occasion that we must deny entry to persons with particular susceptibilities.

Absolutely no undeclared biologically active or potentially active material will be allowed entry into Sadakoyama. Such material will be found, confiscated, and destroyed. This includes but is not limited to:
Fruits, vegetables, meats, snack foods, beverages, "organic" or "health" foods, probiotic yoghurts, cosmetics, medicines or recreational pharmaceuticals, parasites, seeds, spices, cooking ingredients, mildewed clothing or books, pet foods, pets, companion animals, companion cubes, and unaccompanied children. That said, we have a cultural penchant to a perhaps excessive comprehensiveness in our regulations, and while we appear to be draconian we are not inflexible. We are not going to tear a lolly from a child's mouth and we do not destroy lost children.

To be blunt, we feel that our understanding of what constitutes "non-dangerous and unharmful material" to our environment is more advanced than anyone else's. We view Sadakoyama's natural environment as a living laboratory, and our policies are designed to minimize contamination.

The "no pets" rule is unequivocal. We have a large number of unique species and a feral cat, dog, or even bunny rabbit population could be devastating. Such animals arriving into Sadakoyama will be confiscated and may be quarantined, used in scientific research, or destroyed; in extreme cases immediately and in public, right in the terminal, as a warning to others.

Our border restrictions are made perfectly clear on all websites, travel agent brochures, and other various tourism materials; it is the responsibility of people traveling to Sadakoyama to abide by our regulations, just as it is our responsibility to safeguard the health and welfare of our guests, the world at large, and the unique environment we have been entrusted with. It is a responsibility we take very seriously and we have little patience with those that feel they are above our rules.

Comments:

Piscivore:
Nation Name: Sadakoyama

Your International Airport(s):
Sadakoyama International (SDY)
Sadakoyama Southgate (SSG)

QcgBBOd.png

May Air Cascadia establish a hub in your nation?: No

Other demands or special requests:
Before entering and while present in Sadakoyama airspace aircraft must follow the rules and directions of the Department of Aviation Sciences (DAS), including allowing their agents and inspectors access to all equipment and personnel, and avoiding designated restricted airspace.

Aircraft determined by our inspectors to be an excessive hazard to our environment may be grounded until repairs or upgrades can be made at the owner’s expense.

Passengers intending to enter Sadakoyama must submit to a health examination. This includes a mental health screening. Providing a medical history and vaccination records for the most recent 12-month period from an accredited source will simplify this procedure. Arriving persons who fail to meet these standards face the possibility of immediate ejection from the country or lengthy quarantine, depending on the circumstances.

Unfortunately no one can be exempted from the health code. This is as much if not more for the protection of yourselves and the world at large. Being a country with a large and highly active biosphere, there are a number of endemic diseases--viral, bacteriological, and parasitic--that it is our responsibility to protect our guests from and keep contained. This can and does mean on occasion that we must deny entry to persons with particular susceptibilities.

Absolutely no undeclared biologically active or potentially active material will be allowed entry into Sadakoyama. Such material will be found, confiscated, and destroyed. This includes but is not limited to:
Fruits, vegetables, meats, snack foods, beverages, "organic" or "health" foods, probiotic yoghurts, cosmetics, medicines or recreational pharmaceuticals, parasites, seeds, spices, cooking ingredients, mildewed clothing or books, pet foods, pets, companion animals, companion cubes, and unaccompanied children. That said, we have a cultural penchant to a perhaps excessive comprehensiveness in our regulations, and while we appear to be draconian we are not inflexible. We are not going to tear a lolly from a child's mouth and we do not destroy lost children.

To be blunt, we feel that our understanding of what constitutes "non-dangerous and unharmful material" to our environment is more advanced than anyone else's. We view Sadakoyama's natural environment as a living laboratory, and our policies are designed to minimize contamination.

The "no pets" rule is unequivocal. We have a large number of unique species and a feral cat, dog, or even bunny rabbit population could be devastating. Such animals arriving into Sadakoyama will be confiscated and may be quarantined, used in scientific research, or destroyed; in extreme cases immediately and in public, right in the terminal, as a warning to others.

Our border restrictions are made perfectly clear on all websites, travel agent brochures, and other various tourism materials; it is the responsibility of people traveling to Sadakoyama to abide by our regulations, just as it is our responsibility to safeguard the health and welfare of our guests, the world at large, and the unique environment we have been entrusted with. It is a responsibility we take very seriously and we have little patience with those that feel they are above our rules.

Comments:
After review of your application, Air Cascadia has decided to accept your application. My apologize for the delay.

Anthony Beaver
CEO
Air Cascadia

Back