-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
As we're all aware, the Vice Delegate rejected Abstain's application to join the Regional Assembly.

The Regional Assembly is now voting whether to uphold that rejection or not.

The discussion regarding the rejection is taking place in the Regional Assembly's private halls, where Abstain is unable to read or respond to the various points.

I am starting this topic to people to ask questions of Abstain themselves, and to allow Abstain to respond to certain points.

The primary subject of the discussion is the 2006 incident then known as the "Limitless Events Affair", in which Abstain, then known as Limitless Events, was found to have shared a LWU collection of TNP IP and email data obtained for counter-intelligence purposes with the Lexicon's high council.

My first question is, is there anything Abstain would like to say on this subject?

My first question is, is there anything Abstain would like to say on this subject?
It is hard for me to know what to say when I cannot see what has already been said.

Another question I'd like to ask, how much did you know about Insane Power and/or Cathyy?
At the time the only thing I knew of them was not trust them with any more power than I had to and that they had a bad history with the government of the region.

I would also like to point out that in the 8 years following this incident I have been allowed into the RA numerous times without incident as well as being elected to serve as Speaker. The only reason I have not participated in NS at all in recent times has been due to being bogged down with RL to the extent that I had almost no free time.

Eluvatar:
The primary subject of the discussion is the 2006 incident then known as the "Limitless Events Affair", in which Abstain, then known as Limitless Events, was found to have shared a LWU collection of TNP IP and email data obtained for counter-intelligence purposes with the Lexicon's high council.
Limi, can you describe the manner in which you shared this data with the Lexicon's high council?

When you shared it, were you aware that IP and Cathyy would be able to access the information?

Back