HuAt for Justice! 2

HuAt

TNPer
I regret that this election has to be held, however, I am happy to fill the Justice slot if you all would allow me to do so.

My platform since my original run has changed a little bit. I have realized that the veterans, while still influential, do not try to keep younger players from having leadership positions. My sole plank is not that I am young and a fresh face.

During my term as Justice, if elected, I would like to work closely with the AG's office to go back over court records and rulings to try to clarify the impacts they should have on the region today.

I will work hard to make sure that any and all complaints brought before the court are conducted in a fair, unbiased, and legal manor. Our basic right as citizens of this region is the right to have our other rights protected and to be treated equally in the court of law.

I will also try to bring a fresh look set of eyes to the court. I already have an understanding of the law, as seen in my complaint Falapatorius v. Flemingovia, and have not had to pour over the laws for months.

I would like to ask that, at the least, you vote in the election for Justice; I request that when you can your vote, it is for me, HuAt.

Vote HuAt for Justice!!

If you have any questions, I am more than happy to answer them.

Looking at the candidates so far (admittedly only two), I think I am most excited for your candidacy :)

I wish you all the best!

If elected, do you intend to seek the Chief Justice Position? If not, who among the current court would you support as Chief Justice?

How do you feel about the current productivity of the court? If elected, do you have any ideas for how to increase the productivity of the court?

What do you think is the best court opinion of the last year? The worst? Why?

If elected, I would not seek the Office of Chief Justice. However, if the other Justices felt that I need to be CJ, I would accept it. To paraphrase US President Lyndon B. Johnson "I will not seek, but I will accept the nomination for the Office of Chief Justice of The North Pacific." I would support Kialga for Chief Justice.

I am not proud of the current court's productivity, I think the Chief Justice should have worked more on the review request brought by the AG's office and if the CJ could not one of the Associate Justices should have taken the case over. If elected, with approval from the court, would take over the review request as presiding Justice and encourage the other Justices to do the same.

I am reviewing the past years cases to ensure I have a complete understanding of there impact. I will continue to research and get back on this point very soon.
Thank you for your question Mr. Vice Delegate.

Back