Scandigrad Orbital Solutions

opDNVtd.png
Scandigradian Orbital Solutions

For over fifty years, the Commonwealth of Scandigrad has been reliably, safely, and efficiently sending rockets into orbit. The overwhelming success of our program has brought many technological advancements to the Commonwealth. We recognize that the ability to send satellites and experiments into orbit is an extremely difficult expensive undertaking for many nations. The SSA will now be offering nations the opportunity to send their missions to the heavens aboard Scandigradian spacecraft.

How does it work?

It's rather simple. Your nation will provide the cargo you want launched into orbit. Our load masters will have it put into the most suitable rocket, and it will be sent up at the earliest convenience. The SSA is capable of putting cargo into almost any orbit.

Is it expensive?

Naturally, launching rockets is an extremely expensive endeavor, which we must charge for. However, instead of having to construct the facilities, and have the appropriate staff on payroll, we can take care of all of that for you. Your satellites will reliably reach orbit and conduct their function with ease.

What restrictions are there?

As much as we wish to accommodate our customers, we can only put satellites into Earth based orbit for foreign nations at this time. We will also not be launching hardware that will serve a reconnaissance function, or serve as a space based weapons platform.

Our rockets:
atlas-v-431.jpg
web_030411-F-0000W-001.jpg
deltaii_DAC146674_300x375.jpg
delta-iv-d-342-goes-o-launch-090627-2009.jpg

Delta IV Heavy
D4H_3_wired4space.jpg
spacex-falcon1.jpg

guslantis_official_seal_zps5879d4d5.png

Guslant Space Agency

To whom it may concern:

The Guslant Space Agency has been sending space shuttles for decades and we would like to make an offer that we hope you will agree to. Guslantis, as you know, is a nation built from negotiations and we choose to continue negotiations whenever we can. We would like to offer a partnership of the two companies, one to launch these rockets and one to control these rockets. My proposal is that Scandigrad and Guslantis team up to produce these rockets, Scandigrad launches the rocket and controls it until it pierces the atmosphere, by which it will be turned over to our Carrotopolis Mission Control. These will boost the efficiency of the rocket launches and keep the rocket launches closer together.

Sincerely,

Charles Baldwin
Administrator of GSA

Bootsie:
guslantis_official_seal_zps5879d4d5.png

Guslant Space Agency

To whom it may concern:

The Guslant Space Agency has been sending space shuttles for decades and we would like to make an offer that we hope you will agree to. Guslantis, as you know, is a nation built from negotiations and we choose to continue negotiations whenever we can. We would like to offer a partnership of the two companies, one to launch these rockets and one to control these rockets. My proposal is that Scandigrad and Guslantis team up to produce these rockets, Scandigrad launches the rocket and controls it until it pierces the atmosphere, by which it will be turned over to our Carrotopolis Mission Control. These will boost the efficiency of the rocket launches and keep the rocket launches closer together.

Sincerely,

Charles Baldwin
Administrator of GSA
[/center]
opDNVtd.png
Good day sir,

Unfortunately, I see a lot of logistical issues with this proposed partnership. Control of rockets cannot reliably be "passed off" between agencies. We believe that this would actually decrease the efficiency of rocket launches, since it would make the process for who makes decisions midflight more complicated. Scandigrad would prefer to maintain sovereign control of it's own space program.

I would like to emphasize that the purpose of this program is to provide facilities for nations to launch their satellites. I imagine that you'll suggest that instead you would take control of the exoatmospheric vehicle once it has reached it's intended orbit. I would like to clarify that once the satellite is in orbit (ie the launch is complete), we relinquish control of it to the owner state.

Thank you for your offer, but I must decline.

Very respectfully,

John McGowen
Scandigrad Space Agency

After the delay of DavidLand's own rocket platforms, we wish to contact you about the government of DavidLand's RTHIS mission. We are prepared to launch this mission on whatever rocket is deemed practicable by you. The following is information about the RTHIS satellite :

RTHIS :​
Regional Telecom and High-Speed Internet Satelitte

Construction completed by DavidLand Space Agency on 17 November 2014.

Description :
----Will provide Telecom and High speed internet access between DavidLand and the rest of the region.
----Includes 24 Ku Band devices (8 receive, 16 broadcast), 20 C-Band devices (5 receive, 15 broadcast), and 8 Ka Band devices (6 receive, 2 broadcast).
----Mass 8,752 Kg
----Target Orbit 250 x 45,600 Km

We look forward to receiving your bid.

~~Signed,
~William Grates, Minister of Internal Affairs

Back