Syrixia
Andrew
Tomb
NES
DD
Egalotir
plembobria
Romanoffia
mcmasterdonia (for Bokeryville, but not Durk)

Yeah sure.. I'd like to see your awesomeness firsthand. :worship:

Are you interested in the RA for the purpose of legislating, standing in elections, or both? If it's just 'standing'.. perhaps if r3n's Citizenship Bill passes, you won't need to join the silly ol' RA for that. Security checks still apply I think, but you're no threat, right? ;)

I will gladly sign your petition. I hope you apply real soon. :w00t:
Apply. Dooooooo it. I want you to do it. Go ahead!

:w00t:

:w00t:

Edit: :w00t:

Count me in! I'll sign the petition! :cheese:

(And then I will volunteer to be JAL's defence attorney the next time he gets tried for treason, and the next time, and the next time. And then I will become a millionaire by selling "FREE JAL!" T-shirts in the capital of the Rejected Realms. :facepalm: :lol:

His Awesomeness:
Also running perennial joke campaigns for delegate and court justice.
Ah yes. That was Mall's modus operandi, although I think he missed my nominating him for Justice. And he is out of the RA now. :cry:

Roman:
And then I will volunteer to be JAL's defence attorney the next time he gets tried for treason, and the next time, and the next time. And then I will become a millionaire by selling "FREE JAL!" T-shirts in the capital of the Rejected Realms.
Smart move. Teflon has already been trademarked. :lol:

falapatorius:
His Awesomeness:
Also running perennial joke campaigns for delegate and court justice.
Ah yes. That was Mall's modus operandi, although I think he missed my nominating him for Justice. And he is out of the RA now. :cry:
Man, I wonder if COE would consider Mall a security threat. :P

Back