An apology from JhonsJoe

Romanoffia:
I'm not going to mention any particular names
Of course you aren't. ;)

If you did, how would people draw their own nefarious conclusions about who, specifically, is engaging in these terrible pernicious atrocities? Nutty conspiracy theories don't work when concrete facts can be brought to bear.

Crushing Our Enemies:
Nine paragraphs and no answer to the question in the post that was quoted.
OK, now that we have established who is obtuse and who is not, as well as who can count to at least nine, go back and actually read the thread and the referenced material instead of feeding a straw dog.

Romanoffia:
instead of feeding a straw dog.
What does one feed a straw dog?

Obviously one feeds it straw-dog food, but the real question is whether that term is identical to it's anti-hyphen, straw dog-food.

Folks, it obviously cost JhonsJoe a lot to make this thread, since saying sorry is never easy. It is a bit of a shame to see this thread rumble on to three pages, mainly off topic.

Can I gently suggest it is probably time this thread was put to bed?

Thank you all for your support. I look forward to working with TNP in the coming months and days.

In reply to flem, It would be nice for this off topic stuff to stop, but I think that this thread should still exist.

Also, I almost forgot:
:thanksgiving1:

flemingovia:
Folks, it obviously cost JhonsJoe a lot to make this thread, since saying sorry is never easy. It is a bit of a shame to see this thread rumble on to three pages, mainly off topic.

Are you suggesting censorship?

Romanoffia:
flemingovia:

Are you suggesting censorship?
No. I am suggesting respect. I think JJ has earned it.

Censorship rarely comes as a gentle suggestion.

flemingovia:
You're right. Apologizing is never easy, and doing so in a public place shows maturity that is too often lacking.

JhonsJoe, I'm sorry for my part in tangenting your thread, and for not saying straightaway that your apology is appreciated - it very much is.

According to Alunya, I think we should be apologising to JJ because blah blah criticism is awesome and the system sucks.

Back