Hi there! :D

Hello everyone!

I started my current nation a couple months ago (somewhere in July) because suddenly for some reason I remembered that this game exists! :D It just randomly popped into my thoughts. I've had a nation before which was called the Free Land of Molerax which was in the Good Guy Alliance. ( http://www.nationstates.net/page=boneyard?nation=molerax )

However, I must've lost interest for some reason because it was pruned for inactivity. I'm now trying to prevent that by trying to get more depth in the game. I've joined the WA and read the pro's and con's on the fourm whenever a new piece of legislature gets to quorum to make in informed decision, joined this forum and applied for citizenship. I've also been reading the WA 101 lectures that are posted on this forum posted by mousey.

Goals:
- Join the RA.
- Get involved in another department like the Executive Staff or perhaps the army.
- Write a piece of WA legislature and not only see it pass quorum but be implemented.
- And, obviously :spin:, try to feel a warmth of community that makes me keep coming back to the site and the forum without neglection like I did to my previous nation.

About me: I'm a male in my 20s living in the Federated States of Europe and currently studying IT.

You know, usually I use the same greeting for new members, but with your enthusiasm and seeing how ambitious you are, I know that is not necessary.
So on that note, let me personally welcome you to The North Pacific!
This a region brewing with activity in many ways such as the RA, Executive Staff, Role Playing, an active WA Ministry that can and will help you in writing Legislation, and many other things.
I am looking forward to helping you in any way possible to achieve your goals, and if you have any questions, do let us know.
Again, welcome to The North Pacific! :)

~ Tomb

Well hello there, my friend from the Federated States of Europe, hope you have fun with us, here in TNP!

Hi, nice to see you here. Would you like to sign up for my completely free cyber-bullying service? I will bully you to make myself feel better, and did I mention it was free? :D

Oh hey guys! Here my belated answer to your warm welcome! So much for trying to be active :lol: Some IRL stuff happend which needed taking care of. Ofcourse that's no reason to be inactive haha.

Could you elaborate on that DD? I might be interested for a fee. To be payed in donkeys :P

I have a question though. I was reading the Constitution and Bill of Rights of TNP today and was trying to read the amendments when it gave me this error:

You do not have permission to access this topic.
Error Code: 4:2142228

That's not very nice is it?

Certain portions of the Forum can only be accessed with Citizenship masking.
Of course, I do see that you applied for citizenship, and you should be getting your masking soon.
Once that's done, you should be able to view it just fine.

~ Tomb

Back