Mall4Del

Mall

TNPer
My promises:
  • Once elected I will call upon every major raider org to endorse me for weeks to boost my influence,
  • I will use every legal method available to me to reduce the endo counts of other nations in the region,
  • I will appoint JAL to the position of Minister of Defense
  • Once my term is nearing its end I will ban as many nations as I can while flying the flag of The Black Hawks,
  • If it becomes clear that I cannot hold the region any longer I will eject enough WAs and myself to TRR, thereby conquering the hellhole.

I swear to uphold each of these promises. You can count on me to keep my word.

A vote for Mall is a vote for Regression. Hail Regression! Hail TNP! Hail The Black Hawks!

COE is a general in TBH and a former Commander. Since I haven't consulted with him about any of this I would hesitate to associate him with the campaign.

Mall:
My promises:
  • Once elected I will call upon every major raider org to endorse me for weeks to boost my influence,
  • I will use every legal method available to me to reduce the endo counts of other nations in the region,
  • I will appoint JAL to the position of Minister of Defense
  • Once my term is nearing its end I will ban as many nations as I can while flying the flag of The Black Hawks,
  • If it becomes clear that I cannot hold the region any longer I will eject enough WAs and myself to TRR, thereby conquering the hellhole.

I swear to uphold each of these promises. You can count on me to keep my word.

A vote for Mall is a vote for Regression. Hail Regression! Hail TNP! Hail The Black Hawks!
Now, actually, that is a great platform. Now, if you added something about eating kangaroos to your platform, I would vote for you!

My similiarly-named cousin in The Black Hawks has not joined TNP to my knowledge. If anyone has information to the contrary, we're all in big trouble.

If elected - who would be purged first?

And with the impending review request concerning the AG election and GBM vote. If a runoff is ordered after all these weeks. And somehow you win both the AG vote and the Delegate vote - which is most important to secure for TBH's? Or will you subvert the TNP Constibillocode to the point of being both top executive and top law enforcer/prosecutor?

Well, Mall, it will be miracle if you win with all these obstacles facing you.

~Tomb

Mall, when you win, what kind of working relationship do you hope to have with the Vice Delegate? Would you seek to include them on the cabinet, or prefer a greater division in the offices?

What would you do if, as delegate, you served as defense attorney for an individual found guilty of a crime and sentenced to a ban from the region?

What TNPer do you most respect, and why?

Back