Romanoffia for Vice Delegate

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
Romanoffia for Vice Delegate!

My Platform is very simple, yet perfectly functional:

2uy6e84.jpg

Roman's Platform: Simple, Functional, Bland and Inoffensive.

If elected, I plan to be a bland and inoffensive bureaucrat who will mechanically perform the duties of Vice Delegate like a machine and do so in a totally bland, inoffensive manner reflecting the principles of blind, bureaucratic functionality. I shall be dressed as Mr. Spock at all times while performing my duties as Vice Delegate so as to emphasise my bland, inoffensive and logical performance of duty (but not boring).

eddl2.jpg

Great Bights Mum consoles Roman over his misplaced blanky.

I will also promise to publish a cookbook of Kangaroo Recipes Roocipes with the title What's in Your Tucker Bag?. It will leave you all speechless.

You may now proceed to ask relevant and irrelevant questions and I shall endeavour to answer them in a bland, inoffensive and un-boring way as possible.

Is beige best colour?

Also, are you sure that Kangaroo meat is best meat for curries?

:lol: Love the pic, Roman.

Please be sure to include that "Hot Pockets" recipe in your cookbook. Oh, and don't forget Skippy on the barbie.

Lord Nwahs:
Is beige best colour?

Also, are you sure that Kangaroo meat is best meat for curries?

Beige is the exact colour or properly cooked Joey tail. Beige is always the best colour for cooked marsupials. It shows that they are sufficiently cooked and free of various nasty diseases and parasites. Yum!

Well. North American Opossum is really good for a red-neck curry, but only if it was first properly flattened and sun-baked on a Georgia road side in August, although Flemingovia prefers the Kentucky variety.

Great Bights Mum:
:lol: Love the pic, Roman.

Please be sure to include that "Hot Pockets" recipe in your cookbook. Oh, and don't forget Skippy on the barbie.

Got your Hot Pockets right here!

2612etl.jpg

Great Bights Mum requests Kangaroo Hot pockets. Roman Delivers!
And yet another reason to vote for Roman for Vice Delgate - Roman always delivers as promised!

I've been invited by Romanoffia to cook kangaroo for all who attend his campaign rally!!

Roasted Kangaroo
roast.jpg

Kangaroo Stir Fry
stirfry.jpg

Kangaroo Kebabs
Kangaroo_Kebabs.jpg

And something entirely different:

EMU PIE!!

kh3.jpg

Yummy!!

1369026215.jpg

for everyone who attends his campaign rally?

I think you have already cooked too much food.

A couple of packets of crisps would probably do it, and only then if Romanoffia is hungry.

The first course for the rally dinner will be seared kangaroo!

[flash]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=au619TOfZlY[/flash]​

TNP is a big region and no one should go hungry. So, as Vice Delegate, I shall promise a Kangaroo in Every Pot!

Eat up, mates!

But seriously folks... all joking aside. I am indeed running for Vice Delegate with every intention of winning the election.

I am already on the Security Council, I know how the position works and I have all the nice computer software to do all the necessary security checks, etc.,,,.

I have absolutely no intention of politicising the Position of Vice Delegate, and every intention of performing the duties of Vice Delegate without injecting any kind of agenda. And that's about it.

Back