First Council Meeting

Egalotir

TNPer
As delegate from Egalotir, and a very strong supporter of the DU that we have set up here, I am curious to ask when we will have our first council meeting. I am also inquiring if our Chairman is still active. If not, I ask the Deputy to take control and establish a date for the first council meeting so we can discuss the first round of DU matters.

Thank you,
Mattheus Baladoni.
Egalotirian Delegate.

Yes, the Auroranian Government has been tirelessly asking its representative in the Democratic Union for reports of any upcoming discussions.

I officially resign from my position as Chairperson in the DU, and tender Olvern's withdrawal from the DU project until later time.

As my last act as Chairperson, I hereby appoint Malvad as Chairperson until the next elections as mandated.

(OOC: RL hasn't been too kind on me recently. I'm terribly sorry, but I guess I can't take up too many commitments on NS and TNP.)

The Kingdom of McMasterdonia wishes to note its regret at the sudden departure of the Chairwoman from the Republic of Olvern. We wish the Republic the best of luck in its future and we're hopeful that they will consider joining the Democratic Union again at some point in the future.

The Republic of Malvad shall begin drafting a Constitution for the DU immediately. We will have a opening council meeting this weekend, September 5th through 7th.

Egalotir looks forward to the meeting and the steadfast response from the new Chairman. Chairwoman you will be missed. New Chairman, welcome and congratulations.

I am sad to see the first chairwoman go, but I am sure that the chairman will fill the shoes and possibly outgrow them. As for anything I must bring up, there is none on my part. Dalies has been in a time of quiet prosperity, our shipping industry is still strong and we are fighting back the rebels on the Southwest border. They are of no concern to anyone but the militants over there. Chancellor Lyons has been sick, causing his infrequent sightings around the nation.

-Delegate Silverson

(OOC: Due to personal issues I will only be active on the weekends. I may hop on here everyday just to see what is going on, but other than that I cannot reply. Feel free to send me a telegram if you need to contact me and it is urgent)

Back