My negative campaign thread

I'm not going to write up a traditional, ideas-oriented campaign thread. Instead I'm going to use this thread mainly for mud-slinging against my opponent(s).

McMasterdonia is a Catholic, and a Papist. He will put the interests of the Marxist Vatican ahead of the good hard-working Protestants of the North Pacific.

800px-Ganges1876.jpg

McMasterdonia collaborated with the Empire to overthrow the legitimate government of our ally Osiris on multiple occasions. I have obtained logs between him and Unibot, exposing his desire to disrupt Osiris's drift toward independence. Logs will be posted shortly.

Wow, this election is really between two Durk puppets.

(If you can't tell, I'm not being serious.)

What do you think are the most questionable policies that McMasterdonia has enacted?

Under what circumstances would you be willing to give evidence regarding your role in the 'July War' in Osiris?

Why was McMasterdonia ejected from the WA in 2012?

Chasmanthe:
What do you think are the most questionable policies that McMasterdonia has enacted?

Not sure, haven't been paying attention to TNP for several months now.

Under what circumstances would you be willing to give evidence regarding your role in the 'July War' in Osiris?

nah

Why was McMasterdonia ejected from the WA in 2012?

For WA multying. McMasterdonia was a puppet of Unibot, and both had WA status.

This thread suspiciously looks like the other one blaming you for random things, lol, only more elaborated.

PS- Did or didn't you like the prize we, as a region (not me, as a joker), gave you for being the "most likely to coup TNP"??

Back