Remembering

According to the legal code today is an occasion "for Nations to remember those players who have left the region and the game of Nationstates."

I'm sure we all miss Poe and Scandigrad who left the game and we miss King, Alman, Windy, Rach, Uni and Jeikeu who cte'd or left the region.

It's quite amazing how many people are still here, so on a positive note I'd like to thank those players who make an effort to keep TNP a place that people mostly want to stay.

Anything you wish to add (as long as it's within the ToS) please feel free.

I miss Scandigrad, Namyeknom, IndieGirl and Almanianian Union the most I think. I also wish that Alicia would remain more involved like she used to be.

Windy is still around on the forum occasionally.

Rocketman, honey sheep, hers fold, virtual boy, oparsenal, thess, goalva, drkwych, and many, many more. After ten years the list is endless.

I kinda miss Snow, not exactly that I miss her, it's more like I feel like guilty if she left because of my hitting on her so rudely xD

Now seriously I miss Alvino, and Ali is around but of course not like the RP/OOC rollercoaster she used to be.

I also miss my former activity, but I will be the attention whore I used to be again, eventually. I sometimes wish TNP to be liquid so I can drink it.

I'm still here guys :)

I know my activity is far lower than it used to be but reality is chasing me.

Alicia DiLaurentis:

Reality... That bitch xD

Merco, I miss your cat flag xD

Lennart:
Alicia DiLaurentis:

Reality... That bitch xD

Merco, I miss your cat flag xD
Which one?

This one:
merconitonitopia__670697.jpg

Or this one?:
images

Back