Sanctaria

TNPer
-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
Discord
sanctaria
It is with regret I must announce my resignation from the post of Foreign Minister.

While I had intended to do a lot with the position, real life academic commitments, which I had been holding off as much as possible since September, have finally come to a point where continued ignoring of them would not only jeopardise my own academic progress, but that of my students.

I'm sure some have noticed my activity has been considerably less than usual, both on here and on IRC. I apologise for this; I had my own theses to work on, set exams for my students, and then mollycoddle them through their study period. I am not confident I will be able to pick up activity in the coming weeks, especially keeping in mind recent events, hence this resignation.

Vis a vis my position as Vice Delegate, I have managed to find time to tart and gather endorsements daily and am highly confident I will continue to do so, so I'm not resigning from that position. Also there's only a few weeks left until the January election so there's not much point. I am, however, going to use this opportunity to announce I won't be seeking re-election to the position. I do intend to apply to the Security Council once my term is over.

Thanks to McMasterdonia for giving me the opportunity to serve in his cabinet, and to my fellow cabinet colleagues for working with me. It was a pleasure.

I had noticed that you'd been around less and even went to the hassle of seeing whether Wrigley's shares had decreased in recent days.

Anyhow, hope that everything works out and that you don't beat the students to death... no matter how much you want to. ;)

Thanks for doing such a great job as Foreign Minister, Sanc. Teaching is sometimes like herding cats, so best of luck to you in real life. ;)

Back