Corrupt a Wish

Granted, you drop out and end up having a very unstable career.

I wish that my homework will complete itself.

Granted, you go to the gym and start training for a eating contest.

I wish that the :P emote can be as cool as the one that we have with the web IRC host on the forums.

Granted. Hyperinflation. Refer to either Weimar Republic or Zimbabwe.

I wish that I can read through my readings quicker.

Granted, you forget it almost as soon as you knew.

I wish for the motivation to be efficient in life.

Granted, you speak your own made-up language that nobody uses.

I wish that everybody in the world would speak English.

Your wish is granted, everyone speaks English but with totally improper grammar.

I wish to own a 1999 Jeep Cherokee with the 4.0L I6 engine in good condition.

Granted, you have your car, you ride in it, BUT your brakes are not working at all.

I wish that I would visit China or India one day.

Your wish is granted. You have an all-expenses paid holiday to an exotic ISIS compound.

I wish to be better at rugby.

Your wish is granted. You will be so good at rugby that you will play it day and night, nonstop.

The Democratic Republic of Tomb:
Your wish is granted. You will be so good at rugby that you will play it day and night, nonstop.
Hint: This is where you make another wish to continue the thread :P

You have a piece of chocolate cake and it looks delicious, unfortunately there's a greasy hairball in the centre.

I wish I was eating a tenderloin steak.

mcmasterdonia:
Tomb posts 10000 wishes and spams the thread to the extreme causing the forum to crash.

I wish for a nice piece of chocolate cake.
lol :lol:
Well, I guess I'll start working on those 10000 wishes.

Back to the game:

Your wish is granted. Now you are going to be eating your stake, except, it is not tenderloin....

I wish that I would become more organized and clean around my room better.

Your wish is granted, you become so obsessed with keeping your room organized and clean that you clean out everything in your room except one chest of drawers full of labeled and cataloged items.

I wish there wasn't a stain in this shirt.

Granted, but now you're stuck in Baptist church for the entire day instead of whatever else you had planned.

I wish I was a beautiful woman who looked like Bianca Beauchamp or Bella French or Marie-Claude Burbonnais.

Granted. You will be so good that you won't notice when a ball hits you in the head and causes you a concession.

I wish that college will be over already.

Granted, unfortunately your career plans fall apart and you're left suddenly with nothing to do, no plan, and no oppourtunities as the real world gives you a cold, unpleasant welcome. You suddenly wish you were back in the simpler days of college.

I wish my timetable for college would finally get sorted out.

Granted. However this person is a terrible cook and you routinely suffer from food poisoning as a result.

I wish I was better at violin.

Granted. You feel full of energy, everything makes sense to you and the whole world is yours to be taken. You've got something inside telling you "everything is going to be alright". The downside is: everyone unhappy around you is jealous and tries to put you down.

I wish I lived in the city centre.

You live now in the city centre surrounded with everything you want around you.
The problem is that with all the noise in the city centre you have not had 1 night of sleep with all the noise.

~ Tomb

You will, McM. You will have all of these delicious meals in front of you, but then you won't eat them because you can't choose which one to eat.

You didn't wish for anything, therefore you can never see, hear, or use the word "anything" ever again. It is substituted with "the primal ball-slapping sex your parents are having right now" in all contexts. (It's a Cards Against Humanity card, don't judge me :P)

I wish that Tomb would heed mcm's wish 2 posts of his back :P

:rofl:
Ugh, I keep forgetting to post 2 things...
Let me try it now.

Your wish is granted, Tomb (myself) will start posting two wishes, though not just for this thread, for every thread.

I wish that I did not have the cold I have right now.

~ Tomb

Granted, everyone watches the playoffs and bandwagons with whatever team looks good. It annoys the hell out of you and you cease watching. Toronto FC also wins every game from here on out.

I wish Tomb survived the case of Ebola that his wish ended up giving him!

Granted. Tomb survived Ebola, but now he has the Plague.

I wish that the weather would warm up again.

Granted, but it gets so warm it's as hot as the sun outside.

I wish that the Great Nordic Federation enters TNP cus we good buddies on da polandball forum thread over on the main NS site

Back