Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Bryan von Richthofen:
I didn't vote in Europeia.

I said I disagreed with what was being said, that doesn't count as my vote.

Kingborough:
Eluvatar, Iro and no other Nysan member has voted on the matter so I request you withdraw your warning - I know for a fact you can't see our WA forums in Nysa so I don't know where you get this information.

Indeed you haven't even done this by checking our citizenship list and then issuing a general warning to people on it, because you've totally forgotten at least two other people who are members of Nysa. It appears you just have targeted Iro because he has in his signature that he holds office in Nysa.

I included the Nysa in my declaration in case I voted there, but we have not progressed to a vote at this stage so your warning is invalid.

Kingborough,
Founder of Nysa and President of the Nysan Organisation

The current policy has turned out to be somewhat ambiguous. While Kingborough may be mistaken when he thinks I cannot see the Nysan Organization's WA board, I have often found regional WA votes to be informal and the discussion there and in Europeia looked to me to be an informal vote.

We should specify more exactly, I think, what needs to be disclosed and what does not.

I think we need to reassess how worthwhile keeping this particular policy is. I find it to be annoying to enforce, and people sometimes forget to disclose which means that there vote is not counted.

I just mean they vote AYE, and it's annoying to have to say please disclose for it to be counted. It's different to them disclosing voting in region X but failing to disclose region y. It's a failure to disclose entirely.

Back