Tim For Delegate

Tim

TNPer
Tim For Delegate
the_north_pacific__86179.png

Hello There,
I'm Tim, the current Elected Vice Delegate and Appointed Interim Delegate of The North Pacific. I'm running for Delegate of The North Pacific, in these troubled times. I hope that I may have your vote in the upcoming Election. Although it is not an election I think any of us wished to see, it is one that now faces us with its bitter reality.

As many of you might know, there are some people that think I might go rogue. Let's discuss that shall we.

Problem 1: Tim is a former Crasher! How do we know he won't go rogue on us?
Sure I could layer you with a bunch of bullshit about how I'm honorable or something...But Honestly, you don't. know I don't think you can know with any candidate if they'll go rogue or not. It is the risk with any candidate; the potential that they might decide that region. I hope that the people of TNP can realize that I have no plans to go rogue. Perhaps my time as Interim Delegate should help reinforce whatever faith people might have in me. I do care about The North Pacific, and I want to see it grow and prosper. To purge it would be to go backwards. It is to my belief that The North Pacific should keep moving forwards.

There are of course other reasons I would never purge or go rogue in TNP regarding my own health and stuff from my RL. If you really do care to know extra reasons, then you can Private Message me about it. It's not something I prefer discussing in a public forum.

Resume

• Positions I've Held/Stuff I've done
  • Current Interim Delegate of The North Pacific
  • Current Elected Vice-Delegate of The North Pacific
  • Current Elected Counselor and Minister of Foreign Affairs: TNP
  • Vizier of Foreign Affairs in Osiris
  • Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in Grand Central
    - I believe that citing Foreign Affairs experience when running for Delegacy is beneficial because a Delegate, especially one of a GCR, has to do a lot with Foreign Affairs. Although there is a Minister of Foreign Affairs,
  • Current Founder of Spiritus. A region with about 100 nations.
    - I'm citing this because I think it is a positive thing to cite, due to the leadership and regional management experience that you get from creating your own region. Spiritus would in no way interfere with my time in The North Pacific, and has not been interfering in my way.
  • 1-Term Elected Delegate of Grand Central
    - At the time, Grand Central was Founderless and holding a tad over 100 endorsements. I believe that holding the Delegacy of a Founderless Region, as a native, gave me a better perspective and view of how to better be a Delegate of a GCR. It also got me used to Reading, Observing, and Getting Regional Votes on WA Proposals/Votes.
  • Former Minister of Culture/Internal Affairs/Security/Recruitment/Orientation/Defense in Grand Central

[*] Former Sergeant in The Black Riders
    [*] Former Private First Class in The Black Hawks
    [*] Former Private First Class in Unknown
    [*] Former Commander of The Grand Regiment
    [*] Current Lieutenant of the United Defenders League
    [*] Current Chief of Orientation in The United Defenders League
    [*] Current Wali of the Medjai Guard
    -- I'm citing my R/D Experience because the Delegate would have a fairly large role to play in the NPA. I think that the amount of R/D Experience that I bring to the table would allow me to be able to be a better Delegate, regarding NPA Matters.

Policies/Opinions

The Council

My opinion of the Council is that it is a good system, for the most part. It is one that allows for people to get involved with the region, and it lowers the workload from the Delegate. I do indeed plan to keep an elected Executive Council.
    The changes that I would plan to keep/make, though, are that:
    • The Council of Five Directive Revision stating that Council of Five would be elected by the Citizens and the Regional Assembly, instead of the whole region, would be upheld.
    • The Council of Five Directive Revision stating that The Ministry of Immigration and Internal Affairs would be changed to The Ministry of Culture and Entertainment, would be upheld.
    • Responsibility for the Foreign Update would be, at least, partially placed upon the Minister of Foreign Affairs. The Minister of Communications would have a main job of keeping the TNP Wire running, which can hopefully become a more fun and cultural read.
    • Elections would happen either monthly, or bi-monthly, depending on the success of the current Council. It is to my belief that if there is a very successful Council, then you can wait to hold elections again.
    • If One Council Member is Removed/Resigns, then Elections would only happen to fill that Council Seat. I don't see the logic in electing a new council only because one member of it leaves.

Culture

Although The North Pacific has definitely been improving on this, I would like to see a lot more Culture Focus. My ideal vision is that, by the end of January, The North Pacific would have itself a name in the 'Culture Zone'. I would like to get this done on working much harder on the Celebratory Events that we have annually, Encouraging a lot more Citizen Submissions to things such as the Foreign Update and the Wire, working closely with the Minister of Culture and Entertainment to keep peoples interest in the region. TNP could perhaps hold stuff like a Winter Festival and Invite all of our Embassies to it?

I would be interested in trying out RMB Games as well, and perhaps see if we can get the Recruiters to join in too? This could be basic stuff like Riddle Games or Talking in Poetry, or more advanced stuff such as sharing stories and such. The key is to just keep the RMB active and cultural. I'd like to keep the RMB Theme rotating often to keep it fresh. I was thinking of changing it once a week.

Regional Involvement

One thing I would really like to focus on, if I am elected, is Regional Involvement. This would mean Involvement both on the Forum and on the Regional Message Board. The North Pacific is the largest region in the world, yet only a small fraction of us participate on the forum or chat on the RMB. I would like to see if we could get more members of the region involved.

One of my ideas for this is simply a telegram campaign to send out that advertises the forum, and the bonuses/perks/funstuffs of being a Citizen/RA. It is my belief that something like this could gain us quite a few new forum members, and potentially some more active Citizens. In the same Telegram, we could encourage nations to post on the Regional Message Board and socialize with the rest of the region.

Another idea I would really like to see for The North Pacific is a Automatic Welcome Telegram. I know that many of the other GCR's have these set-up, and I believe that it would be a very good way to bring new people into The North Pacific. Not everyone has to start out in a UCR, you know. I plan to talk to Eluvatar to see if he has could potentially set this up for The North Pacific, and it would hopefully add some new people to our active member base. If people are allowed to recruit from us, then why can't we recruit from us?

Military Policy

I think that any Military or Military Policy, that The North Pacific uses, needs to recognize that TNP is home to players from both sides of the R/D Spectrum. This leads me to believe that The North Pacific Army should be able to accommodate both sides of Gameplay, but within a framework that recognizes that The North Pacific has always been a region that respects freedom and liberty. There seems to be no good reason to drop these principles now, when we've gone with them for so long

It's become quite apparent that unjustified aggressor invasions, while mild, are politically controversial and divide the region on their ethics. Under the current Minister of Defense we have seen largely an absence of these missions in favor of individual and co-op Liberations of Invaded Regions, Defending, Regional Restoration, Politically Justified invasions of our enemies and Invading Warzones.

Although I am, as you may know, a Defender, I recognize the importance of accepting both sides into our Military. I shall honor whatever the region believes and what the people might think. As long as the NPA is not strictly confined to either spectrum, I think that it can keep prospering and growing.

Liberations and Detags are a great thing for the NPA to do, in my opinion. It lets The North Pacific act as a sort of beacon of safety to the raided regions. This isn't an image that many regions/organizations hold, and I can think of many positive things that could come from a GCR holding this image.

I don't think that The North Pacific should make itself an image as a very 'invader' region due to the image that we would set, as well as the opponents it would unnecessarily generate. Invasions should saved for Warzone situations or for Justified Invasions of our enemies.

However, what I do endorse heavily and encourage a lot would be for the NPA to work on Warzone Raiding. It's very good training and allows for friendly competition between the NPA and other GCR Militaries, who also are doing Warzone Missions. It can be an enjoyable thing for all the troops, and is a great way to get new NPA Updaters ready for field duty.

This past week, I have seen a state of unity within The North Pacific, that I haven't seen since I joined the region. I would like to see this state of Regional Unity continue, for if we are United then we can Achieve great things. The North Pacific is the largest region in Nationstates, and certainly one of the most active. Let's show the World how we got this way and keep going into the future as a United North Pacific. I wish the best of luck to all my opponents, as they are all very good candidates, and hope that they share my vision for a stronger and more united TNP.

Feel free to ask any questions you think of or express any comments or concerns that you might have. I will address everything to the best of my ability, no matter how silly it might be.

Thank You, and I hope to have your vote in the upcoming Emergency Election
    -Tim

edit: fixed bbcode error

Seems Tim has the most experience leading regions, organizing successful militaries and growing regions culturally and politically, out of the candidates, but also a lot of enthusiasm. This makes him an encouraging character in my eyes.

I also like that you've picked up on the Autotelegram idea. ;) Innovation was one of the keys to Eluvatar's success as a leader; in many ways his regime was technocratic as well as a consensus-building. I see a lot of that in your own platform as well.

Here's a question: if there's a lesson that TNP has learned collectively over its nine years of existence, what is it?

New Kervoskia:
How would you describe your management style, specifically how it would relate to the Co5?
I have a semi-stern, yet loose management style. I'm not very heavy-handed with my rulings, but am still stern and can handle situations.

With the Council, I would keep watch over the Ministries while helping out where I'm needed. I would appreciate if I could have Ministers reporting to me for stuff such as Cultural Events, Potential Embassies, NPA Matters, etc. Since the new Council Directive has it that the Delegate does not hold a Ministry, I would make sure that I just hop around and help each one out when they need it.

As well as this, I would just make sure that the Ministers stayed on task and would make sure that they are all doing their jobs. I want to have a Cabinet that is active, co-operates, and does their jobs. I believe this is the best way forward.

I hope that answered your question? :)

unibot:
Seems Tim has the most experience leading regions, organizing successful militaries and growing regions culturally and politically, out of the candidates, but also a lot of enthusiasm. This makes him an encouraging character in my eyes.

I also like that you've picked up on the Autotelegram idea. ;) Innovation was one of the keys to Eluvatar's success as a leader; in many ways his regime was technocratic as well as a consensus-building. I see a lot of that in your own platform as well.

Here's a question: if there's a lesson that TNP has learned collectively over its nine years of existence, what is it?
Thank You for the Support. Much Appreciated :)
I would love to get the Auto-Telegram Idea implemented, since it could definitely bring some new people to the forum. :)

As for the question. I think that due to all the Tyrants that The North Pacific has had to go through (Great Bight, Pixiedance, Lewis and Clark, JAL, etc.), the people here have learned to keep their rights and liberties close. I believe that this is one of the reasons that The North Pacific has such a strong Bill of Rights. You could say that we have... we've got a track record for getting Tyrants. I think that to counteract all the tyranny, TNP has learned that we need to keep our Liberties close to our chests. Due to the hardships that TNP, as a region, has been through, I believe that we also recognize the international importance of these Liberties.

I hope that answered the question :)

unibot:
My god, your blatant political pitches for Tim and against McMaster (in the candidates respected threads) makes me want to actually make a Delegate pitch for myself, Unibot, just so I can mock your disingenuous questions.

Blue Wolf II:
unibot:
My god, your blatant political pitches for Tim and against McMaster (in the candidates respected threads) makes me want to actually make a Delegate pitch for myself, Unibot, just so I can mock your disingenuous questions.
Go on, do it BW! :)

I've asked all candidates three questions, but you've already answered two of them in your platform. This leaves me with only one: What will be your policy on WA voting, if elected?

1. How can we trust you to be completely unbiased and fair in selecting people for your cabinet when you yourself admitted to attacking the reputations of people who have wanted to serve in government without basis, such as myself?

2. How can we trust you when you have not been forthcoming with information that the North Pacific Army's leadership has not been given? If you can't even trust the army that's supposed to be protecting this region with information how can we trust you with the delegacy? Why have you not been forthcoming when the people have a RIGHT to know?

With regards to the Co5 voting policy: Will each member of the cabinet have a vote with majority rule, or will the delegate have the final say?

You use the term "Warzone Raiding" as if it has any meaning to those who are on the Raider side of the R/D paradigm, care to explain?

Cormac Stark:
I've asked all candidates three questions, but you've already answered two of them in your platform. This leaves me with only one: What will be your policy on WA voting, if elected?
Free WA Voting. You don't need a WA in TNP to vote. Same with multi-region voting. Although I'm not the biggest fan of it, and discourage, TNP is a place of freedom. I don't think we have any legitimate reason to prevent our people from voting elsewhere. Nor do I think we should require disclosure. I see no point to it, and am not a fan of it

Govindia:
1. How can we trust you to be completely unbiased and fair in selecting people for your cabinet when you yourself admitted to attacking the reputations of people who have wanted to serve in government without basis, such as myself?

2. How can we trust you when you have not been forthcoming with information that the North Pacific Army's leadership has not been given? If you can't even trust the army that's supposed to be protecting this region with information how can we trust you with the delegacy? Why have you not been forthcoming when the people have a RIGHT to know?
1. I'm not sure how this is an issue, considering that I'm pretty sure that my platform involves an Elected Council. Assuming as if I would be appointing a Council, I don't think you can trust anyone. It's impossible to avoid all bias whatsoever when picking your Ministers. Even what some might think is biased, others might consider unbiased.

2. There is a difference between disclosure and public disclosure. I believe that MoD Mcmasterdonia and I resolved the matter in private discussion. After that point, I believe it is his choice whether to disclose to the rest of the NPA or not. It was something that originally was a Private Matter. I believe it can stay a Private Matter.

Sure I could make a giant public statement about it, but that would involve a lot of details about RL and other stuff that was happening at the time. If I wanted people to know about my RL, then I would have a blog. A public forum is one of the last places I would ever want to divulge a lot of RL information

Scandigrad:
With regards to the Co5 voting policy: Will each member of the cabinet have a vote with majority rule, or will the delegate have the final say?
Majority Vote, although I myself would also cast a vote. So like a Council of Six. Unless it's something crazy like, go coup Osiris, I would honor the Majority Vote. I believe that as a Democratic Region, TNP needs to keep the Democracy flowing. So... Yes I would take final say, in extreme situations, but usually I would just go with the majority of the Five.

Mall:
You use the term "Warzone Raiding" as if it has any meaning to those who are on the Raider side of the R/D paradigm, care to explain?
I think it should matter. It is still raiding. I don't see much point to TNP being a region that invades regions, oppress natives, and violate Regional Sovereignty. The North Pacific has had our fair share of tyrants oppressing us. I don't seem to remember anyone enjoying these tyrants. Why should we suddenly become the tyrant towards innocent regions?

Tim:
Cormac Stark:
Free WA Voting. You don't need a WA in TNP to vote. Same with multi-region voting. Although I'm not the biggest fan of it, and discourage, TNP is a place of freedom. I don't think we have any legitimate reason to prevent our people from voting elsewhere. Nor do I think we should require disclosure. I see no point to it, and am not a fan of it
Didn't you vote in favour of enacting the current policy in the Council of Five?

mcmasterdonia:
Tim:
Cormac Stark:
Didn't you vote in favour of enacting the current policy in the Council of Five?
One can support the best achievable compromise and still prefer a policy that goes beyond that compromise. To take a RL example from the United States, I'm sure that President Obama and House Republicans will eventually reach some fiscal compromise -- but that doesn't mean they've abandoned their own positions, only that they have decided to do what is achievable rather than getting nothing done by refusing to work together. It also doesn't mean they won't run their campaigns based on their preferred policy and enact that policy if elected.

mcmasterdonia:
Tim:
Cormac Stark:
As Cormac said, sometimes one must vote against his beliefs for the sake of compromise. I didn't like the idea. Personally, I find the current policy a tad silly. Yet in a situation when that was the most liberal policy we were able to get, then yes I would support it. Compromises have to happen for a Government to be successful. There will always be people that disagree, yet they might work together for the sake of getting things done.

madjack:
:duh: No I didn't mean that as a reference to myself sitting in a Sky Cell for what was it? 5 months? Blame my... 2:30am... mind for not realizing that connection.

I was thinking of extreme stuff that would mean the Delegate interfering and being like "Guys.. No. We're not doing this" to the Council
Attacking an ally came to my mind, because of the obvious "Hell No" factor of it, and Osiris was the first ally I thought of.

No intent to Coup/Purge/Ruin/Kill/etc. Osiris

I don't like the fact that you were not forthcoming when requests were made to you to provide the source of your information regarding the NPA.

I can't support a candidate who will not be forthcoming with that type of information. It causes me to question your allegiance to the region. That Unibot is touting you like it's going out of style worries me because of Unibot's own UDL biases.

As a voter who has not made up his decision, can you give me a reason why I should believe that TNP is your top priority?*

*BS gobbledegook will not be viewed favorably.

punk d:
I don't like the fact that you were not forthcoming when requests were made to you to provide the source of your information regarding the NPA.

I can't support a candidate who will not be forthcoming with that type of information. It causes me to question your allegiance to the region. That Unibot is touting you like it's going out of style worries me because of Unibot's own UDL biases.

As a voter who has not made up his decision, can you give me a reason why I should believe that TNP is your top priority?*

I was as forthcoming as I could. Yes I could have been more forthcoming, but I care about my RL Health just a tad more than NationStates. I can PM you full disclosure and such, if you want. It's just that I'm not putting that public. Too many RL Details to throw onto such a large and public forum.

How do you know? Well if you want to cut every piece of BS, then it's impossible to know for sure. However, I can assure you that I shall focus on TNP as my Top Priority. My other major positions are VoFA and Wali of the Medjai Guard in Osiris, Founder of Spiritus, and an Lt. and Chief of Orientation in the UDL.

With Osiris, the workload is not too much since I get a lot of help with my job there. If it does get to become too much and I am not devoting a majority of my time to The North Pacific, then I shall resign from the position. As for Wali, I do not believe I would be needed much except for during update. I don't believe that TNP would need my focus for update too much, except for during the small span when TNP Updates or if NPA is running operations.

With Spiritus, I am rushing to get a Constitution done and a President elected. Aside from recruiting, which I always multi-task with other NS stuff, Spiritus should not be too dependent on me.

With the UDL, I would mostly be needed for the small spans of time that are the Updates. As stated earlier, I wouldn't need to do much with TNP during Update.

If I am needed with TNP during update, 2+ years of R/D have definitely helped my time management skills during update and I believe I could manage

Thus, believe me or no, I believe I could easily devote most of my time to the North Pacific, and making it even better.

I hope that answered your question :)

Tim:
Govindia:

1. I'm not sure how this is an issue, considering that I'm pretty sure that my platform involves an Elected Council. Assuming as if I would be appointing a Council, I don't think you can trust anyone. It's impossible to avoid all bias whatsoever when picking your Ministers. Even what some might think is biased, others might consider unbiased.

2. There is a difference between disclosure and public disclosure. I believe that MoD Mcmasterdonia and I resolved the matter in private discussion. After that point, I believe it is his choice whether to disclose to the rest of the NPA or not. It was something that originally was a Private Matter. I believe it can stay a Private Matter.

Sure I could make a giant public statement about it, but that would involve a lot of details about RL and other stuff that was happening at the time. If I wanted people to know about my RL, then I would have a blog. A public forum is one of the last places I would ever want to divulge a lot of RL information
The NPA had been asking for disclosure publicly and you still have yet to show forthcoming evidence re: the issue of the leak.

When are you going to be accountable and provide the information as requested?

Tim:
punk d:

I was as forthcoming as I could. Yes I could have been more forthcoming, but I care about my RL Health just a tad more than NationStates. I can PM you full disclosure and such, if you want. It's just that I'm not putting that public. Too many RL Details to throw onto such a large and public forum.

How do you know? Well if you want to cut every piece of BS, then it's impossible to know for sure. However, I can assure you that I shall focus on TNP as my Top Priority. My other major positions are VoFA and Wali of the Medjai Guard in Osiris, Founder of Spiritus, and an Lt. and Chief of Orientation in the UDL.

With Osiris, the workload is not too much since I get a lot of help with my job there. If it does get to become too much and I am not devoting a majority of my time to The North Pacific, then I shall resign from the position. As for Wali, I do not believe I would be needed much except for during update. I don't believe that TNP would need my focus for update too much, except for during the small span when TNP Updates or if NPA is running operations.

With Spiritus, I am rushing to get a Constitution done and a President elected. Aside from recruiting, which I always multi-task with other NS stuff, Spiritus should not be too dependent on me.

With the UDL, I would mostly be needed for the small spans of time that are the Updates. As stated earlier, I wouldn't need to do much with TNP during Update.

If I am needed with TNP during update, 2+ years of R/D have definitely helped my time management skills during update and I believe I could manage

Thus, believe me or no, I believe I could easily devote most of my time to the North Pacific, and making it even better.

I hope that answered your question :)
You weren't forthcoming nor were you honest about it. Show me where you gave the information please because when you said you were forthcoming you failed to provide proof to back it up.

Govindia, I was forthcoming with it to the best of my ability, to the Minister of Defense. If McMasterdonia did ask for public disclosure, then please show me where so I can then actually publicly disclose. Considering that the Minister of Defense essentially speaks for the NPA, I consider his request for public disclosure to be the one that will make me disclose.

Once again, you're not getting the whole, entire, full story and you probably never will. There is too much of my RL Details and stuff about RL tied into it for me to share on a Public Forum. I don't know about you, but I care about my RL just a tad more than an online game. Thus if something in an online game could potentially compromise stuff about RL, then I'm obviously not going to do that something.

Request and Order don't mean the same thing, you know.
So in that case: Request Denied.
As stated earlier, I don't care enough about Nationstates to put it in front of RL. This is one of those times when Private RL Details > Details about a Game

Tim:
Govindia, I was forthcoming with it to the best of my ability, to the Minister of Defense. If McMasterdonia did ask for public disclosure, then please show me where so I can then actually publicly disclose. Considering that the Minister of Defense essentially speaks for the NPA, I consider his request for public disclosure to be the one that will make me disclose.

Once again, you're not getting the whole, entire, full story and you probably never will. There is too much of my RL Details and stuff about RL tied into it for me to share on a Public Forum. I don't know about you, but I care about my RL just a tad more than an online game. Thus if something in an online game could potentially compromise stuff about RL, then I'm obviously not going to do that something.

As stated earlier, I don't care enough about Nationstates to put it in front of RL. This is one of those times when Private RL Details > Details about a Game
Multiple people on a public thread called for disclosure in the thread in the MOD's area, a public thread.

So I think that counts as a request for public disclosure.

The people have a right to know and expect you to be forthcoming if you care about our army and the security of this region

Tim:
Mall:
I think it should matter. It is still raiding. I don't see much point to TNP being a region that invades regions, oppress natives, and violate Regional Sovereignty. The North Pacific has had our fair share of tyrants oppressing us. I don't seem to remember anyone enjoying these tyrants. Why should we suddenly become the tyrant towards innocent regions?
Don't pretend to be sitting in the middle and maintaining a policy of neutrality if you only intend to "raid" Warzones. No one in their right mind buys that.

Govindia:
Tim:

Multiple people on a public thread called for disclosure in the thread in the MOD's area, a public thread.

The people have a right to know and expect you to be forthcoming if you care about our army and the security of this region
Well?

Blue Wolf II:
I think the MoD already asked you for that information several times now, Tim.
And - as I understand it - has been provided with it. Govinda is not the MoD; Tim is saying that only a request from MC for him to publicaly reveal what he has discloses confidentially would cause him to do so.

Govindia, let's get this very clear since you seem to not understand me. I don't give a damn about The North Pacific, or this game, when something that you want me to do here could potentially compromise RL Information that shouldn't be public. Got that? I don't really care how many demands you're going to make or how many times you're going to bump your post. Full Public Disclosure would involve disclosing details about my life. I have no plans to do that. So you can sit down and stop whining about how I don't care about TNP, because if I have to compare it to my life? And how I'd rather keep Private Details.. you know.. Private? Then yeah, I don't care about something in TNP, or in NS, or in any other online game. I'd rather have a good life instead of hurt parts of it just to please some random person in a browser game.

Am I clear yet?

Even if McMasterdonia were to request, which I would hope he would honor the fact that I'd rather keep RL Private; You'd only be getting an abridged story with as little RL Detail that I can possibly squeeze in. And even that would probably hurt me.

Mall:
Tim:
Mall:
Don't pretend to be sitting in the middle and maintaining a policy of neutrality if you only intend to "raid" Warzones. No one in their right mind buys that.
A fair point. I'm pushing a fairly Defenderistic Agenda. I really don't deny that. Although I'm not entirely against a Dual-Faction TNP, I don't think that raiding founderless regions looks good for the NPA. It also makes TNP look a tad hypocritical, considering how we're trying to promote rights and stuff.. and how many times we've had our own tyrants.

Kiwi:
Would you elect a new Co5 when elected or retain the same one?
The current Council has been in office for about two months, so I would say it is a fair time to elect a new Council.

There's also the fact that with the new Council Directive, the Delegate cannot be a Minister.. so yes, an Election would have to be held.

If elected, I would probably shoot for starting them sometime next week

Govindia:
Govindia:
Tim:

Well?
I'm going to go one step further and say that if Govindia persists in needling Tim for private information, I am going to consider it a reportable offense subject to mod warning.

Tim:
A fair point. I'm pushing a fairly Defenderistic Agenda. I really don't deny that. Although I'm not entirely against a Dual-Faction TNP, I don't think that raiding founderless regions looks good for the NPA. It also makes TNP look a tad hypocritical, considering how we're trying to promote rights and stuff.. and how many times we've had our own tyrants.
How do you justify unrestrained defending while denying raiding to anything but warzones?

Blue Wolf II:
How do you justify unrestrained defending while denying raiding to anything but warzones?
Tim:
I don't think that raiding founderless regions looks good for the NPA. It also makes TNP look a tad hypocritical, considering how we're trying to promote rights and stuff.. and how many times we've had our own tyrants.

Back