The North Pacific Bar and Grill

YcxyhkW.jpg

primeboy1:
you have a metric tonne more posts than me!
How much does a post weigh?

It's got something to do with how much the server weighs compared with the number of posts stored on it...

I'm a bit concerned by Plembobria's status: "l'Union Démocratique, c'est moi" which means "The Democratic Union is me".

When the DU rep at the peace conference is being called out by an 82 year old...

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27370-1400699727-15.gif

I think the DU know how to make that sound...

Just came here after playing on a Minecraft server that for 2 hours was full of war, bickering and senseless violence because of small insults.

It seems TNP is the only damn place left I know that is full of people with actual f**king minds who don't want to bash each other every waking minute. Good job, my friends.

And on that note, good evening, y'all.

Syrixia:
Just came here after playing on a Minecraft server that for 2 hours was full of war, bickering and senseless violence because of small insults.

It seems TNP is the only damn place left I know that is full of people with actual f**king minds who don't want to bash each other every waking minute. Good job, my friends.

Love youuuuuuu <3.

Syrixia:

Is it the Mapping server, and if so, how bad did it get?

Tortoises:
Syrixia:

Is it the Mapping server, and if so, how bad did it get?
Very very bad. Two cities are now in ruins, the whole community is angry and I'm now seen there as some weak leader who tried to make peace before things got hurt instead of what they perceive as strong, which is going Leeroy Jenkins and reducing the enemy to a smoldering ruin.

As soon as I went offline, Hell's gates opened.

Planning to endotart again later today; I wanna try to get to 400. I'm at 355 so far.

It's ok Rixers, I only stood for Delegate last year to make up the numbers... and to have an excuse to make my old propaganda poster:
KiGNiS2l.jpg

Cronaal:
Nebula:
Guess who just got braces
Me, one day :(.
The best part was, I got them put on, and then three hours later I'm crunching up a fortune cookie inside my mouth and I feel one of the brackets come off

That was a fun one to explain to my parents

Nebula:
Cronaal:
Nebula:
Guess who just got braces
Me, one day :(.
The best part was, I got them put on, and then three hours later I'm crunching up a fortune cookie inside my mouth and I feel one of the brackets come off

That was a fun one to explain to my parents
I never broke a bracket somehow, even though I continued eating the things I was told not to, the most I did was, on multiple occasions, get the wire to pop out of the back bracket and lay on top of it. Don't know how one could accomplish that, but I did.

Back