ARCHIVED: Windsor DC: Breaking News

Georgiana

TNPer
72c08b32.gif

7e58930d.jpg

David Benham;

''Her Royal Highness, Clarice Charlotte Rinaldi-Windsor,Queen Mother of Windsor dc, has passed away earlier this morning at Baltimore Palace. Her body will lie in state in the north-minster abbey. Currently, millions are out side the palace gates paying tribute to the late queen mother. Here is Sarah outside of the palace.''

Sarah Crimson;

''The flag is now flying at half-mass. Millions are out side the gates,awaiting for the body of the queen mother to pass in the royal state carriage. Millll.... Oh here is the state carriage now, I can see people throwing flowers at the state carriage. This is a real tragedy here in Windsor Dc.''

TO: Queen Victoria
SUBJ: Passing

I send my condolences for your loss. Although tentions between our two nations have been high recently, we must respect and remember those who have passed. The Queen Mother shall be missed.

Sincerely,
Tim Stark
Tim-Opolis Head of State

<transmission end>

SUBJ: She will be missed

On behalf of The Holy Empire of McMasterdonia, my people, and my imperial family, I send my deepest condolences on the loss of the Queen Mother.

Her example shows her people and the world, what it is to lead, and what it is to love your people. She will be missed in the international world, her experience, knowledge and kindness renowned across all boundaries.

Mcmasterdonia grieves with your people. May she rest in peace, in the arms of our god and benefactor Flemingovia.

Sincerely,
King Johnslo XI
King of McMasterdonia

TO: Queen Victoria of Windsor DC
SUBJECT: Condolences

On behalf of the Ilerienish Empire of the Twenty Kingdoms, its Imperial and Royal Family and its People,
I send my sincere condolences to Queen Victoria because of her loss.
May the Queen Mother enter the Heavens and your hurt vanish. Her legacy will last forever.

With regards,
Queen Ravenna, the Supreme Ruler of the Ilerienish Empire

Condolences to you and your kin. You are in our thoughts and prayers. I think I speak for many here, whose houses are related to yours, when I say: we will ensure your Queen Mother's untimely death will not go unavenged! Once the period of mourning is over, we have a lot of work to do. Deepest sympathies.

SUBJ: Condolences

The Empire of Novare Res sends its deepest condolences in your time of mourning.

R

Your Highness,

During your time of mourning I would like to, on behalf of every soul in Funkadelia, send my condolences. She truly set some bars high and she will be missed, but her mark never forgotten.

Yours sincerely,
Curtis Bradley,
President of the Senate
Republic of Funkadelia

The newspaper arrived the next morning at the Prime Minister's villa.

The article, regarding the death in Windsor DC, was one of the few clippings, along with the sports section, that made it to the Prime Minister's desk. As with every morning, Prime Minister Gregory Mitchell had a briefing at precisely 0800 every day. Today was no different. As the other representatives entered his office, he took up small talk.

"I see our boys brought home the W last night, sir" The intelligence official, Gustavo Malachanko noted.
"Oh yes! Great game! I haven't read the newspaper yet, but I hear the GM will be benching Hamms for the season. That's a damn shame."

As the final ministers filed in, the meeting was able to be called to order.

"Good morning ladies and gentlemen! I was not awoken, so I can assume the world did not fall apart" A drowsy chuckle came through the chamber. "So, what's new in the world?"

The various department heads gave their respective briefings. Intelligence matters, foreign policy, and internal affairs were all briefed on.

"Very well. Will that be all?" Mitchell inquired.
"Well sir," Jorge Newman piped up "There was a death in the region recently. One of the members of the royal family of Windsor DC. Clarice Charlotte Rinaldi-Windsor I believe. She's the Queen Mother."
"Oh what a shame! I'll be sure to send our condolences!"
"Well... Sir... there is one more thing..."
"Go on."
"Windsor DC is being rather stringent on details... We aren't exactly sure the circumstances surrounding her death. There is a... possibility... foul play may have been involved. We're looking into it."
"Hmm..." Mitchell pondered the information for a minute. He wasn't sure who'd have it out for the nation. But as a close regional neighbor, unrest or possibly subterfuge could represent a security concern for his nation. He stored the information in the back of his head. "Very well. Thank you. Is that all?"
The room was silent.
"Very well. Thank you all." Mitchell rose, and the department and ministry heads went to begin their daily grinds.

scandigrad__743304.png

The Commonwealth of Scandigrad
Official Communique​

TO: The Royal Family of Windsor DC
SUBJ: Condolances
ENCR: FORCA

Your Majesty,

On behalf of the entire nation of Scandigrad, I would like to extend my deepest sympathies to your loss. She will not only be missed by the people of Windsor DC, but also The North Pacific as a whole. May she rest in peace.

If there is anything I can do, please let me know. I would be more than happy to oblige.

With deepest sympathy,

Prime Minister Gregory Mitchell
Commonwealth of Scandigrad
Scandigrad City, Scandigrad

SUBJ: Condolences

The people and government of Peoples Empire and I personally in this time of great national sadness for your nation and people wish to send you and your nation our deepest heartfelt condolences.

Peoples Empire

Back