Magicality City sub forum problem

Georgiana

TNPer
There is a blank subforum in ''Magicality City.'' You cannot see the blank subforum on the forum index but if you click magicality city and scroll down you would see a blank subforum between ''Delegates Government'' and ''Court of the north pacific.'' All it says is, ''Moderated by Felasia,Gulliver,Prince Windsor. I thought was my computer problem but after asking Scandigrad, he claims to see the same thing. You can take a look here

I am not seeing a blank subforum. I'll look in the ACP, but I was there earlier today to make changes requested by Eluvatar as to moderators in the Delegate's Government and The Docks areas, and I did not see any such area using the ACP.

If you can try to make a screencap of the area from your computer and post it here, that may help diagnose the matter.

Edit: In checking the ACP none of the three are currently holding individual moderator permissions on any subforums, and I have no idea what you were seeing.

It is the Security Council forum that is missing for most people. Elu had looked into it before. It is a zetaboards glitch. The only thing I can think of that would correct it is a sub-forum visible to other beside security council. That seems to fix the issue.

The issue only appears if you view Magicality City alone, rather than the board index, so I don't think it severe.

This is basically what I see now, before it had moderated by Gulliver,Felasia and Prince Windsor.

466883_254767047976278_475387140_o.jpg

The only thing I can see is that the Main SC area permission were not given to most of the RA based mask sets. In other situations, the way we've oversome that (i/e/. with masks and permissions was to make sure anyone with a certain mask is also given the permission for that mask.

What I've done, for now, is make sure that the main SC area that is seen by R.A. related masks are given the permission sets for each of those permission sets. It'll either clear it up, or it doesn't/ But I do not see any other way to clear the visibility problem.

And the individual mod permissions required one additional step to cleanly remove the individuals, since they no longer have individual moderator status for some Delegate Government or The Docks areas. Why they were listed with that forum area, I have absolutely no idea.

His issue isn't that he can't see it at all, it's that he can't see it from here. The cause is that he can't see the Security Council's private forum, which is the only subforum under the Security Council. This is somehow triggering a bug in zetaboards in the display of the Security Council board itself from that page.

Elu, that may be, but I was trying to see if that could be worked around. It's weird that a private area sub to a public main area would make the main area look like that. IF What I did doesn't clear it up, then it doesn't, but at least I wanted to see if there was a way to cure it.

Grosseschnauzer:
Elu, that may be, but I was trying to see if that could be worked around. It's weird that a private area sub to a public main area would make the main area look like that. IF What I did doesn't clear it up, then it doesn't, but at least I wanted to see if there was a way to cure it.

It is a known zb issue that is fixed with a public subforum.

Back