Want to be added to the map?

I believe I fulfill the IRC requirement.

Here's my attempt at explaining where I'd like to be on the map:

Northern border: the southern borders of Kingborough II and God n Country n Byron.

Eastern border: roughly 2100 km of the eastern shoreline, with the unclaimed island off the coast.

Southern border: roughly 1000 km inland.

If this is too large, adjust as you see fit.

Scandigrad:
Ator People:
Scandigrad:
Am I missing something, or has my country disappeared?
That was a clerical error, and will be corrected at the next map update.
Thanks! I've included the map below. The land area is 16,109.85 km².

shapescale.jpg

Hello!

Would it be possible to have the area drawn below (in green, on the tropic line) for Linkiton? I haven't been very active this week-end, but as soon as exams are over, I'll be back at it again. :) Thank you very much!

35jvudz_zpsab0fda57.jpg

OFFICIAL LETTER:
TO: International Topographer

We have addressed this brief message to inform you where our nation lies. The Bear Nation is located in the north, sharing a border with the Oriole Union, Khazahkistan, Marinadiam, and a brief border with Redamerica. We have a small strip of land upon the sea at our most northern point, stretching from Khazahkistan to Redamerica. We wish to be added to your prestigious map, and ask if you would honor this humble request

- Deputy Minister James Seymour

(I meet the IRC Requirement)

To the Most Hon. Scandigrad

I, Johan Sato-Aime, Royal Presidentof Nintendolande wish for my great nation to appear unto the North Pacific's map.

May my request be answered, but as you say you do have the last word.
None the less here is a picture of what I would like for my nation.
the_north_pacific_map_of_nationstates_net_1_by_jkingmarioman641-d5usm8g.png

My nation as you can see on this small map has a border with Zeorus, and also several large volcano(volcanic) islands.
The 2 furthest islands are still volcanically active.

If you think that my nation is to big may I at least keep the islands.( You may move the islands anywhere you wish.)

Also, thank you for what I do get.

From,
Royal President of Nintendolande[/nation
Johan Sato-Aime

Could I please be added to the map somewhere? I'm not hugely fussed where, but I'd like to border at least one other nation if possible. Sea access is not something I'm fussed about.

Also, could you label it FreeSocia rather than FreeSoc?

Many thanks.

Scandigrad:
Hey kids! I know a lot of you are excited to be added to the map! However, as ya'll can probably imagine, we only want people who are actually active in TNP on the map. So I'm afraid that I won't just add anyone to the map.

In order to be added, you must be a regular of TNP, AND be a citizen. Therefore, you must meet one of the following criteria:

A.) At least 15 posts.
B.) Regularly converse on the IRC.
C.) Regularly post on the RMB.

Please note, if you do not log into the forum for 15 days without prior notice, I will remove your nation from the map.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few guidelines:

a.) If you just say "I'd like a spot on the map, please!" Then that is what you are going to get. So don't complain if you don't like it.

b.) I'm not going to accept massive nations. You aren't a superpower.

c.) I have no problem with you drawing where you want your nation on the map. Just know that I have the official map, and the final say.

d.) For the love of God, say please and thank you. I'm taking time to do this and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Like this bear. :tb2:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

For a rough scale of this map, the main island of Scandigrad is 500 kilometers wide from furthest point west to furthest point east.

Questions? Feel free to ask 'em!

Let you requests begin!

Guittelia:
Dear Deputy Minister Scandigrad,

I humbly request of you to consider my nation, Republic Of Guittelia, in addition to the map of The North Pacific.

Sorry,Republic Of Guittelia, I don't think you'll be added yet unless you have met either requirement B or C. Go post in this ---> http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3024520/ That is how I got my post count up. and why I am now on the map. ---> http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6941137/1/#new

nintendolande64:
Scandigrad:
Hey kids! I know a lot of you are excited to be added to the map! However, as ya'll can probably imagine, we only want people who are actually active in TNP on the map. So I'm afraid that I won't just add anyone to the map.

In order to be added, you must be a regular of TNP, AND be a citizen. Therefore, you must meet one of the following criteria:

A.) At least 15 posts.
B.) Regularly converse on the IRC.
C.) Regularly post on the RMB.

Please note, if you do not log into the forum for 15 days without prior notice, I will remove your nation from the map.

A few guidelines:

a.) If you just say "I'd like a spot on the map, please!" Then that is what you are going to get. So don't complain if you don't like it.

b.) I'm not going to accept massive nations. You aren't a superpower.

c.) I have no problem with you drawing where you want your nation on the map. Just know that I have the official map, and the final say.

d.) For the love of God, say please and thank you. I'm taking time to do this and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Like this bear. :tb2:

For a rough scale of this map, the main island of Scandigrad is 500 kilometers wide from furthest point west to furthest point east.

Questions? Feel free to ask 'em!

Let you requests begin!

Guittelia:
Dear Deputy Minister Scandigrad,

I humbly request of you to consider my nation, Republic Of Guittelia, in addition to the map of The North Pacific.

Sorry,Republic Of Guittelia, I don't think you'll be added yet unless you have met either requirement B or C. Go post in this ---> http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/forum/3024520/ That is how I got my post count up. and why I am now on the map. ---> http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/6941137/1/#new
Nintendoland, please let Scandigrad handle map requests. We appreciate you trying to help but Scandi is quite capable. :P

Alvino Castillon:
Nintendoland, please let Scandigrad handle map requests. We appreciate you trying to help but Scandi is quite capable. :P
LOL good one.

But yes, please leave bringing down the hammer to me. I like crushing hopes and dreams ;)

Dear deputy minister Scandigrad,

I would like to be added onto the map. The location of my country, Guittelia, does not matter but I'd like it if my country would look like the picture I added. Thank you.
ytmIh.png

I would like a spot on the map, directly below Nintendolande stretching from coast to coast, I would also like the fully two unclaimed islands between nintendolande and the Almanianian union, please.

Zyvetskistaahn:
I would like a spot on the map, directly below Nintendolande stretching from coast to coast, I would also like the two unclaimed islands and half(ish) unclaimed island between nintendolande and the Almanian union, please.
I was actually planning on using the half the unclaimed island for an RP that's currently in the works. Would you be willing to part with that half?

Also, it's Almanianian Union. Just for future reference.

Karpathos:
I'd like to be added to the map please. If possible, I'd like an island, or an archipelago if possible.
Do you have a map of your nation, or is this entirely open to interpretation?

Hello Scandigrad, hello guys.

My nation Ehlnar is no longer in TNP, so I guess the lands that once held must be freed and left blank again.

My new nation here is called Avalon and I would like to have it located (surprisingly) on a small island, near Grossesschnauzer or Byron~Zeorus, half the size of Malvad. Being that size, shape is not at all important, but just in case the shape I used for my FB's map is this:
5ahuh2.png

Regards

The Federal Republic of Belschaft, noting the collapse of the government of Durkadurkiranistan hereby announces its intent to lay claim to said nations territories, and proclaims its sovereign power and dominion over what shall henceforth be referred to as 'West North Pacific Belschaft.

Belschaft:
The Federal Republic of Belschaft, noting the collapse of the government of Durkadurkiranistan hereby announces its intent to lay claim to said nations territories, and proclaims its sovereign power and dominion over what shall henceforth be referred to as 'West North Pacific Belschaft.
I contest this claim and will be taking advice from the Deputy Minister of Defense on pursuing all avenues to prevent The Federal Republic of Belschaft from taking possession of the territory of Durkadurkiranistan II.

At the same time, as one time heir presumptive to the house Desrosiers and seeing no other claimants, Chasmanthe also claims the Principality of Jeikeu and will maintain stewardship of those lands until the Grand Prince returns or I get bored.

OOC: I'm going to advise caution while playing this game.

I am enforcing an RP rule. Any player that wishes to conquer territory MUST RP it... and no two post RPs either. I want something quite well done.

If you want the land, Roleplay for it. I'm willing to assist, but given my recent work right now (see the University for the next piece of it) and a lot of RL stuff, do not expect me to do everything.

Alvino Castillon:
OOC: I'm going to advise caution while playing this game.

I am enforcing an RP rule. Any player that wishes to conquer territory MUST RP it... and no two post RPs either. I want something quite well done.

If you want the land, Roleplay for it. I'm willing to assist, but given my recent work right now (see the University for the next piece of it) and a lot of RL stuff, do not expect me to do everything.
This.

Could I please be added to the map (Name: Borndisaster) on the small island NNW of Checkers' main landmass?

As mentioned to scand at the time I claimed Durk's old slot, I intend to RP it once I get a large map of the area finished.

Scandigrad:
Chas, Bel, I'd suggest reading this to help.

http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/single/?p=8070188&t=6976001

Borndisaster, I'll process your request ASAP.
I fail to see how this helps me.

I really fail to see how it helps me.

I feel you are not engaging me with the problem at hand.

I was considering creating a thread but if that is not the problem can you more directly address me with your specific concerns?

Edit: I was Jeikeu's adopted family so doesn't that count as a roleplay justification? I telegrammed him a few months ago saying I was going to safeguard his territory from foreign aggression if he CTE'd. If you want me to create a story then unless I somehow have an epiphany you're setting the expectations too high for me and I will have to consider withdrawing altogether.

Edit2: I spoke to Alman yesterday regarding RP and basically need help otherwise it will flop. But if it's a hassle I'll just fold it.

Back