Want to be added to the map?

Hey kids! I know a lot of you are excited to be added to the map! However, as ya'll can probably imagine, we only want people who are actually active in TNP on the map. So I'm afraid that I won't just add anyone to the map.

In order to be added, you must be a regular of TNP, AND be a citizen. Therefore, you must meet one of the following criteria:

A.) At least 15 posts.
B.) Regularly converse on the IRC.
C.) Regularly post on the RMB.

Please note, if you do not log into the forum for 15 days without prior notice, I will remove your nation from the map.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A few guidelines:

a.) If you just say "I'd like a spot on the map, please!" Then that is what you are going to get. So don't complain if you don't like it.

b.) I'm not going to accept massive nations. You aren't a superpower.

c.) I have no problem with you drawing where you want your nation on the map. Just know that I have the official map, and the final say.

d.) For the love of God, say please and thank you. I'm taking time to do this and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Like this bear. :tb2:

________________________________________________________________________________________________

For a rough scale of this map, the main island of Scandigrad is 500 kilometers wide from furthest point west to furthest point east.

Questions? Feel free to ask 'em!

Let you requests begin!

To the desk of,

The honorable Scandigrad,
Leader of The Commonwealth of Scandigrad,
Also known as Prime Minister Gregory Mitchell,

I, [me], humbly request to please be added to the Glorious Map of the even more glorious NS Nation of The North Pacific.
As a National Leader myself, I understand that you are inundated with official national business. Thus, for your convenience I have had my Secretary of Geographical Topological Study draw what we believe to be the official boundary of The Happy and Peaceful Area of God n Country n Byron.
If you believe that there has been an error, please contact me immediately; rest assured that I will deal with those who have erred in a most expedient way.

Thank you very much for your valuable time.
Gentlest regards,

Supreme Leader Lord Byron
Leader of The Happy and Peaceful Area of God n Country n Byron

P.S.
I am very embarrassed by our previous exchange. I was misinformed by my previous Secretary of Geographical Topological Study of my Nation's border. I agree that the previously discussed Northern Border was mis-drawn.
Additionally, you will see that I meet your new requirements, being that this is my 15th post.

11tlog3.png

OOC: I've never seen anyone RP anything in here before. It's refreshing. I like it.

TO: Supreme Leader Lord Byron
SUBJ: TNP Map
ENCR: FORCA

After review, our lawyers have reviewed previous claims, and acknowlege that the one you have laid out is the legitimate claim of God n Country n Byron. Congradulations, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be sure to release an updated map as soon as possible.

Thank you for informing us.

May your nation prosper!

Regards,
Prime Minister Gregory Mitchell

FAO Prime Minister Gregory Mitchell

Thank you for your attention to my earlier post and also for your contributions vis-a-vis topgraphical matters in the interests of The North Pacific and beyond, which are rightly recognised in this forum as being of particular value and import. Here here.

As a very junior member of this forum I do not think it would be right for our nation to be placed on the official map, in fact, Chasmanthe has not met yet the requirements. Nevertheless, I enclose a speculative drawing, in case that there are potential problems I have overlooked, or if there are matters arising on the international stage that have an impact on our nation's aspirations, in order that we can become aware and be in a better position to respond to those matters in due course having thrown this 'out there'.

Counter-claims will be dealt with in a manner to be expected of The North Pacific.

Yours sincerely,

Louis Moore
(Chasmanthe's Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs)

AzZr_W2CYAA7get.png

Please add me to the map. I drew in an earlier post. Thank you!

This is a good time for KiwiTaicho to be added to the map because relations with Novare Res are deteriorating rapidly.

Wait, I thought Embolalia was working on the map? What happened?

Also, I think it is a bit unfair to have IRC as a requirement. IRC currently is not recognised under TNP law as the official form of communication re: regional matters, only this forum or the NS RMB for the region.

It's an opportunity to gauge participation. Only one of the options has to be met in order to be eligible for the map. We don't want inactive people.

Eluvatar:
IRC is one of several possible ways to meet the requirements, it is not mandated.
No it is not possible as it's not under TNP law and not officially recognised as a form of communication.

Additionally, if it was a requirement, I would be disqualified because I am still unfairly not allowed on the IRC channel.

Well since the map is not set by law, Scandigrad, as the person running the map can set his prerequisites. As was previously stated also, IRC is only one way of measuring participation. Ultimately being included on the map is decided by the mapmaker.

Republic Of Serb Krajina The North Pacific I would love for you to add my nation on your beautifully made map. If possible I would like to be isolated from the rest of the world.

Could I please be added to this map? I do not know how to make my nation on the map so I crudely drew about where I want to be. I understand if I am made smaller or moved farther right but this is about where I would like to be if you could do that :) I think that the map looks great so far too ^^
Thank you very much,
Drew Red, CEO of Redamericorp. and CEO of Redamerica

2ljlyko.jpg

I would like to participate :)

Can I have my state on Chasmanthe's on northern border (with wide access to the sea), please?

I'd like to warn you that this falls in the Arctic Circle... and is f%&#ing cold. But I shall comply, should you so desire to be in such a place.

It's also worth noting that, in the winter months (Northern Hemisphere), the waters above the Arctic Circle would be frozen.

Greetings! The Foreign Office of Checkers would like to request the islands off the northern coast next to Lykyevyu!

My basis? Though I'm new, I've frequented the IRC for some time now...

Thanks!

Back