[Complete][AT-VOTE] Liberate Hanseatic League [Complete]

unibot

TNPer
Liberate Hanseatic League
A resolution to strike down Delegate-imposed barriers to free entry in a region

Category: Liberation | Nominee (region): Hanseatic League | Proposed by: Neutricland​

Description: NOTING that Hanseatic League's new delegate, The Kingdom of Mizialand took full control of the region and announced its fall,

APPALLED by the fact that The Kingdom of Mizialand password-protected the region to prevent any new nations from coming and threatened the native nations with ejection if they didn't leave,

CALLING the WA to act before the region falls so that the native nations of Hanseatic League can go back to their homeland,

HEREBY liberates Hanseatic League.

Informational Review by the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs::
mowa-seal.png

This is an informational review of the SC Resolution-At-Vote, “Liberate Hanseatic League"” published by The North Pacific's Ministry of World Assembly Affairs for your convenience and consideration.

There's not a whole lot to say about this proposal other than to say: it looks as though the author of the resolution did not contact the delegate of Hanseatic League before writing this resolution.

Mizialand, the former delegate of Hanseatic League made these remarks recently:

"So, it just happened that my region- Hanseatic League was left founderless. Then I become the WA delegate and I thought that the region should be closed down. So, I have decided to move to a new region" ~ Mizialand (here: http://forum.nationstates.net/viewtopic.php?p=10116937#p10116937)

The liberation resolution, which is relatively sparse in content, seems to ignore the fact that the passwording of the region was accepted by the native community including its delegate due to the region's inactivity. It is not clear that the author (a total outsider to the region) did any research on the situation other than noticing the region was passworded and assuming the worst.

It will suffice to say that the Ministry of World Assembly Affairs recommends an "against" vote to the delegate for "Liberate Hanseatic League" and calls upon all member-states in The North Pacific (that's you!) to carefully consider the viewpoints expressed in this informational statement. Thank you.

Yours,
Unibot
Minister of World Assembly Affairs in The North Pacific.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back