Georgiana

TNPer
gov-courthouse.gif
House of Communications​

This is the Interview of Candidate Abbey Anumia
Interviewer:Charles Windsor
This post is published as recieved

Campaign Questions
1. I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to answer this question. I wish that I'd have more questions asked of me, but otherwise, it's just been a few days like any other.
2. I'm happy to go wherever I'm put, pretty much. If it's somewhere that I'm familiar with, then great – if it's not, then it's just a learning experience, and I enjoy that equally as much.
3. Presuming that you mean campaign in the singular, I've found that my campaign has been quieter than I would like, but I'm looking forward to the results.
4. Not within TNP, but repeatedly elsewhere.
5. It's taught me that with a well organised system, you can get incredibly high participation in an election like this, which I think is definitely something we should strive for

General Questions
1. I don't know. I intend on crossing that bridge when I get to it. Quite possibly not, but it all depends how I feel in a month or so's time.
2. Well, I don't think there's anything I can say here that I've not already said before. I've been around in NS for a couple of years now, and am absolutely up for a challenge, and the change of scenery that being in government in a feeder would be.
3. I'd like to hope so, but I understand that I'm quite inexperienced within the region, so I'm ready for either result.
4. It's working well – it's not perfect, but it's not dead nor totally ridiculous.
5. By working hard, by injecting a bit of fun (with balance) as we are all playing a game, after all.

Back